49.No worry

Warisha's POV

Days went by like this. With time, my problem of nausea subsided a lot. Now I can actually eat a lot and not end up throwing them out. Though back and abdomen pain is disturbing me, but not that much. And I started noticing the change in me. It's 4 months now, and I started showing lightly. First few months, it was just suffering, only knowing that we are going to have a baby. But now, the suffering seems somewhat less, actually seeing the sign.

"You again had that ew stuff?" Alyan peeked through the door and glared at me.

"No I didn't eat anything." I shrugged looking left and right, acting innocent.

"Don't lie Warisha, I saw the plate on sink." He said and I grinned sheepishly. He came inside and sat beside me.

"Didn't I tell you to not eat that?" He said and glared at me.

"Wait, do you think it's my all time hobby to eat stuff like this? I myself would've felt ew thinking about eating this before. But now I love it so much."

"But Nutella with noodles?"

"Yeah, it tastes heavenly. You should try some." I smirked.

"Thank you so much but I'm too young to die."

"Allah, at least try once?"

"No, and I don't want you to eat that."

"Like I care. It's your baby who has this weird cravings, not me." I glared at him.

"Wow, now you're accusing my baby of your own weirdness? I hope you know that my baby doesn't taste whatever you eat."

"You won't ever understand my cravings. You're not the one pregnant, you would've understood if you were in my place." I frowned making him chuckle.

"Fine. So ice is craving, chocolate with potato chips is craving, noodles and Nutella is craving, cereal with tomato sauce is craving. And oh, I forgot, pizza with peanut butter. I understood, let me know what more I'll see in the future. Your innovations are really mind blowing."

"That's a surprise, waiting to reveal with time." I winked at him.

"By the way, I still can't fathom the fact that there's a baby in this small place." I smiled, looking down at my abdomen.

I really can't wrap my head around this fact.

"Firstly, that's not a small place. And secondly, the baby is not grown up to not fit in there." He said and I glared at him.

"Can't you even pass a single second without reminding me that I'm fat?"

"So what's the problem in it? Obviously you've gained a lot of weight but it's also true that you look cute like that." He pinched on my cheek.

"No need to flatter me." I looked away.

"Someone got angry." He smirked as he went and turned on the TV. I waited few minutes for him to say anything but no use. So I got up and brought out a packet of chips and melted some chocolate. I took them in the bedroom and sat directly opposite to him,munching on them to show him I am eating again. But no response.

I deliberately squeezed the packet but he was focused on the TV. I decided to ignore him and continued my feast, occasionally cursing him.

Suddenly, he came and took a chip from my hand dipped in chocolate and ate.

"Now happy?" He looked at me. His expression was like 'I'm going to throw up now'. I started laughing.

"Gross." He muttered as I pulled his cheek.