𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 8𝐭𝐡, 2020
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"Mane, fuck!" Fathan yelled, sending all kinds of shivers and tingles down Nesryns body.

He peaked out the bathroom to look at Fath. "Whats wrong?" He asked, taking the toothbrush out his mouth.

"Nothin, Bambi. My fault fo yellin." Fathan responded making Nes nod his head and go back inside the bathroom.

He was just yelling at the game, mostly the Wi-Fi cause it cut off. Fathan got up and cut the whole TV off and walked out the room.

"If the dumb bitch is on then it needs to act like it." He mumbled.

Fallon had walked through the door, just getting back from the doctors and dental appointments along with Sagira and Sonder.

He dropped his keys on the counter and went to the bedroom, ignoring and not speaking to anyone. Fathan looked at Sond making him shrug and pick up Sagira before going to the room after him.

Fall was in one of those moods where he wanted to be left alone. When Sonder walked in, Fallon was already under the covers on his phone watching whatever.

"You good, baby?" Sond asked, sitting Sagira on the edge of the bed and taking his shoes off.

Fall hummed as Sagira laid her head on his chest, watching what he was doing on his phone. "You sure?" He asked again, giving Sagira the bag of chips she was pointing for him to get.

"I'm hungry but my mouth hurt." Fall replied, playing with Giras hair. "You want some soup or somethin?" Sonder said, putting his shoes in the closet and stretching.

Fall nodded his head while humming. "Can you pull my hair into a ponytail before you go?" Fallon asked, softly hitting Sagiras leg so she could sit up.

Sond walked over to him and took the ponytail holder he had on his wrist before pulling all of Falls hair into a bun.

"Daddy, mine?" Sagira said, pulling her ponytail holder out her hair and handing it to him. Sonder smiled and shook his head, grabbing it and doing the same to her.

She giggled, sliding out the bed and sped walked out the room to go to hers.

"Wasn't she just muggin everybody at the appointments we went to?" Sond said, squatting down infront of Fallon.

"Yea, but you do the same too so when she see you muggin she does it too. Just influencin my child." He responded as Sonder kissed his stomach and rubbed it while mumbling something and closing his eyes.

Fallon had figured out some time ago that everytime Sonder closes his eyes while rubbing his stomach, he's praying and mumbling things to the baby.

"Oh yea, Seren had her baby I think the other day or the day before that. Forgot but I know she had her this month." Fallon said, shifting to change the way he sat since his back was starting to ache.

Sonder stood up, kissing Fall on the lips before standing to his full height. "She know you pregnant?" Sond said, giving Fall the bottled water that sat on the nightstand.

Fallon shook his head no. "I ain't tell momma either cause I know she gon have somethin to say and ion feel like hearin the dumbass shit she gon say." He responded, drinking the water and putting his hand over his face since Sond had taken a picture, catching him off guard.

"Stop takin pictures, you know ion look good right na." He mumbled, standing up. "You always look good, baby." Sonder said, watching him hold his back and throw the empty bottle in the trash.

"What is you smiling fo?" Fall asked, scratching his leg with his foot. "You look so adorable, waddling around n shit." He replied, smiling and kissing Falls forehead.

Sagira came back inside the room, instantly going to Sonder for him to pick her up. "Ion want soup nomo." Fallon said, picking up his phone after it had vibrated.

"Whatchu want then?" Sonder said, looking at Sagira play with the strings to the jacket he was wearing. He fixed the bow she had put inside her hair.

"Pickles and lemonade." Fallon said making Sonder look up at him. He don't even eat pickles but since Sond didn't want to make him mad, he kept quiet.

He nodded his head as Gira laid hers on his shoulder and closed her eyes. "You sure you wanna eat that?" Sonder asked. Fallon nodded his head.

"Seren said she coming over to show her child." Fall said, sitting on the bed since his feet was starting to hurt from standing.