~ FIFTEEN ~

Wednesday 28th August 2019

Harry's P.O.V

The four of us watched as Sophia walked over towards the front door, answering her phone, when I looked back at the other three, they were already looking at me, making my cheeks heat slightly.

"I like her! She's going to fit in well with us girls, especially with Frey, they're going to get on so well together." Hearing Talia say that made my chest fill with pride.

"Really? You guys don't think it's too soon?" I was nervous, I really was. Getting out of a very long and serious relationship less than a year ago to now spending a lot of time around a woman and her son, a woman that I love spending time with no less. I just don't want to do anything wrong.

"No, I don't think it's too soon at all. She's not a rebound because you've obviously slept with people when you and Katie first broke up, but you discovered that that's not for you. So no, it's not too soon." I sent Simon an appreciative smile, feeling better about myself and the situation.

"If you don't make a move on her soon then I'm going to!" Trust Talia to come out with that.

"Hey! I am right here!" Simon in mock disappointment shoved Talia's shoulder making us all laugh, which gained the attention of Sophia. I smiled at her, watching as she spoke to the person on the phone. A couple of seconds later she was waving me over.

I stood up, and made my way over, gradually hearing the voice over the phone get louder.

"Everything alright?" She moved to stand just in front of me, so I was looking over her shoulder. Our faces popping up in the small box at the top right corner of her phone, her dad's and Mac's faces covering the majority of the screen.

"Harry! Hiii!" Cormac's voice came booming out the speaker, making Sophia recoil backwards, the back of her head bumping against my shoulder. She turned to me mouthing a sorry before looking back at the screen.

"Hello mate, you having fun?" I said a quick hello to Sophia's dad before Mac started talking about what they had done so far.

"I saw lots of cows and horses in the fields and I haves my own room in the carasvan and pops said we can go catch fishes tomorrow. We went to the park too!" He was so full of life, his arms swinging about in enthusiasm a cute grin on his face.

"Wow, that sounds so good! I'm jealous Mac." He giggled before going on about how many fish he will be catching tomorrow. Although I was listening to Cormac I was looking at the smile on Sophia's face through the camera showing our faces.

She looked content, relaxed and happy. I'm learning now that she's at her true happiest when family is involved, most importantly, Cormac. It makes me wonder if that's the same for my parents...

Did they look at me, Josh or Rosie the way Sophia looks at Mac?

We stayed on the phone for another five minutes, before Mark let us go so they could go get something to eat seeing as it's nearing 6:30pm.

"Where is it they've gone? It sounds like a good time." Sophia and I were making our way back into the lounge, the other three talking whilst scrolling on their phones.

"Oh it's a caravan and lodge site in Cornwall with loads of different ponds, they've been a couple of times. Usually they meet with some of my dad's friends and their kids or grandkids."

"Oh really? I rate that, I rate it." I smiled at her before taking my seat on the sofa, her doing the same in her spot next to Talia, who sent me a smirk before before jumping into conversation with Sophia.