Chapter 1: New Life

Ughhh, bright ass light. Where the hell am I?

"Hello user. You are in a new world can you guess which world it is?"(System)

"Can you tell me?"(Kenji)

"...no. If you can guess it I will award you with a gift"(System)

"Is this a new mission?"(Kenji)

"Yes"

'Ding!'

New message alert:

New mission: Find out what world you are in!
Rewards:???
Name:'A whole new world!'
Description:hey douchebag, you need to find out what world is this because yes.

'Perfect...'(Kenji)

"I can hear your thoughts you know?"(System)

"Creep..."(Kenji)

"Shush"(System)

Alright then time to find out what world I am in. Hmmm I woke up in a forest...surrounded by a burning village...also, I'M A TODLER?! WHAT THE FU-

"Oh right, we reset your age,"(System)

"WHY?!"(Kenji)

"For plot"(System)

I- I seriously can't with this thing. Alright whatever. I got on my two short and stubby legs and waddled over to a nearby burning shack. Definitely do not want to touch that. But what could've caused these things? Then I saw something I should have never seen. A fucking eaten up corpse. Geez it stinks. And damn that doesn't even look like a person anymore.

I mustered up enough strength to not vomit and move on. I then arrived towards the outskirts of the village. There I saw two peculiar red eyes...fuck is that what I think it is? Oh no, oh no fucking way. Not this world, you must be shitting me...But those eyes....it's the RWBY world.

'Ding!'

'A whole new world' Mission completed.

I stared at the message but what I didn't realise was that I was also staring at the two red eyes staring back into my soul. But as soon as I closed the message the two red eyes had disappeared. Shit. As you know, or may not know, I am a pretty huge fan of RWBY. Favourite characters are Blake and Nora because YES. Anyways I know basically the whole story at this point. And I know that that Grimm is no ordinary one. That is a seer Grimm or in other words, Salem's eyes. Salem is the main villain and she uses these seer grimms to scout out areas and monitor the world without even leaving her throne. How I knew that was a seer grimm? Well because it didn't pounce on me like normal grimms do. This must mean she has sighted me. Fuck. System, what now?

"Well master, I think it would be a great pleasure to run, because I am detecting a massive horde of grimm approaching your position as we speak."(System)

"....AND YOU'RE TELLING ME NOW?!"(Kenji)

"That is correct"(System)

"IGHT PEACE HOMIE"(Kenji)

With that I bolted away.

3rd POV

After he had bolted away, the seer grimm that was being operated by Salem had hid itself in bushes. Salem seeing through the eyes of her minion, found it peculiar that the 3-year old boy didn't cry or even maybe fall due to the amount of running he did. It was indeed a strange occurrence, one that Salem was most definitely interested in and not willing to waste a chance to find a potential new minion as well. She had wanted to follow the boy but it was too late as huntsmen were now in the area. If they spot the seer grimm it would be a huge liability. So she decided against it.

Our protagonist, now on the run, was searching for some form of shelter to stay for the night. Then the system had decided to give him some directions.

"Go south, there's a cave there, also once you reach there I will give you your first two abilities."(System)

'Ding!'

New message alert:

New mission: Find shelter!
Name: Protect yourself!

Description: Go south and find shelter there!
Rewards: New Gamer ability and rundown of the gaming system.

And with that our already exhausted protagonist made his way south in search of the shelter.

Timeskip...

In an hour, our protagonist has finally arrived at the destination.

'Ding!'

New message alert:

'Protect yourself' mission complete.

Now it was time for the system to give their end of the bargain.

"Alright so Kenji, as you know I am the gaming system and so I have a few abilities that are available to you from the start. For example,

'Ding!'

New message alert:

Received two new abilities:
Gamer's mind
Gamer's body

As you can see, I have given you two new abilities. Gamer's Mind is basically an ability where in stressful and frustrating situations, it will keep you calm and collected. This way you will be able to make more rational decisions. As for Gamer's Body, it basically allows you to withstand more attacks and not be so vulnerable. Oh and before I forget Gamer's Mind prevents anyone from entering your mind,"(System)

"Very nice..."(Kenji)

Kenji was definitely intrigued but he had been walking for about an hour now and he was just a 3-year old so his baby body took over and he fell asleep.

"Huh guess we'll discuss the tutorial tomorrow then, goodnight master."(System)