Chapter 54 : Drunk on Love

Y/n's POV

The bitter taste liquid went past my throat making it feel raspy and dry , the acidic taste almost giving me an unpleasant feel.

"Another one please." I gulped down another glass as images from whatever happened today flashed in my mind..

Yes Namjoon sunbae was engaged and i couldn't do anything .. i felt my heart pang at the thought again .
"Stop y/n!" A voice inside my head shouted
I hit my head trying to focus on another thing...

Oh ...
That ...
That jungkook...

"Another glass please." I knew i would be in a really bad situation after this...

Yes , that jungkook! Who does he think he is? Sleeping in other people's house like this..

Doesn't he have any shame ??

Brain : why are you thinking about him
Me : because i just cant stop thinking about him
Brain : this only means one thing
Me : this means nothing
Brain : admit it , you were hurt when you saw him with Rika , right now they are probably...

"Aghhh stop."

"Just one last one please." I asked for another glass as i finished the current one

-

Taehyung's POV

"Where is she?" I searched for y/n as i made my way past people..

"It's already too late , did she leave all by herself?" I quickly dialled her number ..

At a distance, i heard a phone ringing..

"Oh maybe she is here."

I followed the sound of her tone ended up coming across the wine station..

"Y/n?!" Her phone was on the table ringing while she herself had a glass of wine in her hand , there were many other empty glasses by her side..

"Hey y/n!" I quickly grabbed the glass from her .

"Hey give it back." She whined, i could tell that she was already drunk.

"Stop it , lets go home." I tried to pick her up but she was too stubborn..

"Ok what is it ? Tell me ? What are you so worked up for ? Did jungkook do anything?"

"J-jungkook! D-don't talk about him! He is the worst of the worst.."

"What did he do? Tell me , i wont leave him." I started to get up but she pulled me back..

"You know what? He is sleeping around with his girlfriend, here in Namjoon sumbae's house ." She got quiet at Namjoon sumbae's name and continued "About Namjoon sunbae , how could he."

"Ok dont tell me !" I kept my hand on her mouth shutting her up!
I knew what was coming up next

"Aism namjsowmmm" she tried to mutter something As She forcefully removed my hand .

"Let me say it!" She pouted "aren't you my friend."

"Namjoon sunbae, he got engaged."

"Yes , i know , thats great right ." I spoke

"No! Its not.."

I gulped , i very well knew what she was gonna say next...

"How could he do that ?! I didn't even get the chance , i didn't even get the chance to confess to him.."