40.

𝙷𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚖'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"She's dead!" Screamed Tee.

"Ah shit DayDay imma finish these lame ass niggas off." I said getting out the kitchen as pulling my mask over my face.

Each and every single one of em dropped onto the floor.

I ran over to Tee who was holding Jaliyah in her arms. Wtf how they shoot her. Jeniya just stood there lost as shit, ain't no baby need to see her momma die. I took her upstairs into my room and played the tv while we went to sort Jaliyah out.

"They wanted to shoot me, but they shot her" said Tee.

"Tee, I thought you didn't like her ass" I said all confused. Yeah I was sad she dead but she not my bitch, I respect the fact she once was but I've seen too many deaths, I'm numb to this shit.

"Shut the fuck up hakeem, she's dead, SHES FUCKING DEAD" she shouted. DayDay went over to her and gave her a hug. I broke the silence. "Ayo DayDay we need to go to the gas station"

"Bet" he said standing up.

"What we gon do with her body" asked Tee crying.

"Somebody gon come clean her u-"

"Is that my mommy" said a voice.

Jeniya stared walking down the stiairs towards us. "Is she dead" she said frowning.

"Come here" I told her pulling her in for a hug. "Mama gone to sleep for a bit ok, you gonna see her soon but you have to wait a long time ok" I said to her.

Tee nearly caught me off guard with a tear falling down but I wiped that shit so fast.

"Ok" Jeniya mumbled. "Does that mean I stay with you and Tee" she said smiling.

"I ain't always gonna be here Jeniya because I got school but when yo daddy kidnap me like he always does Imma always be here for you" Tee said side eyeing me and giving Jeniya a hug.

Few minutes later, me and DayDay went to the gas station all silent in the car.

"Damn yo baby mama dead and you ain't crying a single tear?" He said.

"DayDay this shit ain't new, as long as Jeniya and Tee's ok then I'm good."

"Why you always say you don't like Tee" he said scrunching his face, I mugged him. "What you know she my bestfriend she tell me everything" he said.

"DayDay, I wouldn't ride and kill for a girl that isn't mine" I said.

𝚃𝚎𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

My heads all over the place. I didn't like Jaliyah but hell she was my friend. I already know how this shit works, I can't say shit to nobody not even Kayla or Jamal and that's gonna hurt.

"Tee, can we go swimming" said Jeniya with her bottom lip poking out.

"Of course we can, we'll go tomorrow with Hakeem and DayDay maybe even Kayla and Jamal" I said holding her face in my hands. Jeniya was gonna be my peace I know she is.

Me and her sat and watched 'Miraculous: Tales of Lady Bug and Car noir' and let me tell you this show pissed me the fuck off. Me and Jeniya. Whole time she didn't even realise he's cat noir. Weird asses.

Jeniya started getting mad too, she reminded me of me as a kid all up in the tv, "that's yo nigga, stop acting blind like what the heck" she said with her hand on her hip.

"I know she didn't just say nigga" said Hakeem walking in.

"Oooo we got a lil gangsta among us" said DayDay.

"DayDayyyyy" said Jeniya running up to him to get a hug and he picked her right up.

"Since when we're yall besties" I asked.

"Since we vibe to coco melon" he said dabbing her.

"Jeniya wants to go swimming tomorrow" I said standing up to go upstairs. And before anybody could reply I said, "and we going, so dance all yo plans, and imma tell Jamal and Kayla too"

"DayDay I want chic fil a" Jeniya said scrunching her face.

"DayDay take her to chic fil a" said Hakeem. "I'm tired as fuck" he said walking up the stairs following me.

"Where on my body does it say public transport for kids who have two guardians that are lazy as fuck." He said scrunching his face.

"Oooo $1 now" said Jeniya with her hand out.

"It's on yo forhead somewhere in those lines when you scrunch yo face" Hakeem said mugging him.

"Ugh let's go boy" I said climbing on his back as we walked the rest of the way up the stairs.

" we parents now" I said jumping onto his bed.

"Chill you about to break my shit" he said all tense. "I ain't about to put all this parenting shit on you ok, you got good things going for you"

"Where's this conversation going" I said mugging him while going to sit next to him.

"Tee, you know I love you" he said pulling me in for a kiss.

"Nigga call me a weighing scale because imma balance both school and you and Jeniya, quit letting small shit affect us" I said wrapping my arms around his neck while  I sat in his lap. "Look at me" I said.

I pulled his head closer to my face and said, "we gonna get through this, we have our own lil family now" I said smiling.

"Tee your crazy, go do yo homework or some shit" he said pushing me off his lap.

"You are my homework, now let's go to bed" I said pushing him down and falling onto his chest while he played with my hair. I gotta tell him about my apprenticeship or else he's gonna be mad more mad than ever.