8.11

Season 8, episode 21

"Arizona, I'm stressing." Helena told her attending as they walked down the hall, Helena wheeling her suitcase behind her. "Like stressing, stressing. As in, I've taken my emergency anxiety meds and I still feel like I'm gonna throw up. Or cry. Or both, probably both."

"Ok, sh. Don't stress." The blond told her, shrugging. "Just... look your examiners in they eye, but don't stare. And don't- and don't rush your answers. You know, it's ok to take a second to compose yourself. But don't- don't take too long."

"Is this supposed to be helping? Because it's not- it's not helping." Helena complained, her face flushed with stress as her hand held her now bigger bump.

"No, yeah, don't stress. You'll be ok, you've got this." The woman told her, as they arrived to the ambulance bay, Helena joining Mark and Jackson.

"Have salmon for dinner. And tell room service to make sure it's not frozen. You lose omega-3s if it's frozen." Mark told his resident, who texted. "Avery, are you listening to me? I have a wife to calm down, too."

"I'm trying not to." The boy complained, with a roll of his eyes, as Helena grabbed Mark's arm.

"Ok, how are you on cash? I figured you needed some." Mark handed him a stash of bills, the boy taking it and walking towards the bus.

"Really?" Helena asked, her brows still furrowed in worry. "He's filthy rich, he doesn't need our money." At the questioning face Mark made, Helena told him. "I'm stressed and hormonal, I get to be a little mean."

"Honey, it's gonna be fine." Mark cupped her face, looking in her eyes. "You have gone through all the phases and cycles of the Campos method, and you've brought your flash cards with you. You're gonna be ok."

"B-but what if I fail? I-I can't fail, b-because then no one will- no one will want to hire me and I'll lose... I'll lose all my credibility and ruin my reputation! And you know don't deal well with failure, Mark, so I can't fail!" She freaked out, starting to spiral with panic.

"Lee, look at me." He asked, Helena bitting the inside of her cheek as she did. "You are the single smartest woman I know, Helena Campos. You have your little genius brain and your flashcards, you'll do great. You know your worth, don't forget it cause you're stressed."

"Ok." The woman nodded, her eyes still a bit crazed with stress. "I'll be ok. Just... if Ali starts to miss me too much, don't forget she loves the little portuguese baby songs cd, that helps her calm down. A-and the yellow blanky Lexie gave her, her favorite one, give her that."

"We'll be ok, Lee. I've got Ali, we'll be ok, and so will you." Mark reassured her. "You've got this."

"I've got this." She agreed, giving her husband a kiss. "Bye, I love you."