Guilt

Kaneki's PoV:

Carefully, I lowered Hide onto the couch. His house was overwhelmingly, every direction I turned my nostrils were filled with his scent. It was sweet. Like honey. Grasping my stomach, I sat beside him. I was hungry. I had been deprived of food ever since I was captured. Glancing over at Hide, his eyes meet with mine. He can see right through me. He knows what's going on. Shamefully, my lips press together, there was no point in saying anything...

"Kaneki..." Hide gave a gentle smile, reaching out his hand and placing it on the back of my head. He carefully pulled my head over and down to his thigh.

I felt my cheeks heating up, out of all the spots and this was where he chose. Being this close, the scent only got stronger "Hide...?"

"Don't say my name like that," Hide blushes "just bite me already, I know it's weird but it's the best place I can choose Okay? I've got the most flesh there... well unless you want my behind instead, but I like the privilege of sitting down"

"No- that's fine I'll take the thigh" I gulp, forgetting the other suggestion. Hesitantly, I leaned down to the skin of his thigh, wondering how many times this would end up happening. How deformed his body might end up. Distracted, I notice a scar on his knee... it was from our time at the park together... I smile a little, then biting down on the flesh as gently as I could. I didn't want to take too much where the pain would become unbearable.

Hide's PoV:

Lifting my hand, I gently rest it in Kaneki's hair, brushing my fingers through the white forest. Biting my lip, I fight the urge to pull my leg away. It was painful and it stung. But keeping Kaneki happy and safe was my goal, even though I might end up in pain... helping him was all I cared for. All I wanted. Even though Kaneki hates inflicting pain on me, knowing he will be okay and stay under control was important. I didn't want him to get captured.

Kaneki lifted his head, blood smeared around his mouth "thank you Hide... I love you..." he wrapped his arms around me, his embrace was tight and warm... I knew he felt guilty.