38

inumaki and you both walked besides each other as the two of you agreed to go to your room first. you insisted that he could get breakfast since it would be too late otherwise for him but he didnt want too.

normally you would have breakfast around 6.30AM, you fastened your pace to walk to your room and inumaki easily went along with it.

opening your door, you laid down the bag in the hallway and went to the bathroom, "i gotta brush my teeth quick." you spoke up as you left the door or your room open, he walked into your dorm.

he already brushed his teeth as you saw him walking with a cup of water earlier. he stood outside of your bathroom, silently waiting and inspecting the interior of your room.

it really was nothing out of the ordinary, just a two room dorm. he noticed the bedroom was quite big actually since there was a desk along with a chair too.

you finished everything you had to do and changed your shirt and sweatpants into your regular uniform. stepping out of the bathroom, you looked at inumaki who sat on your bed.

"im done, toge-senpai." you spoke up and you caught his attention, his gaze flickering to you. he stood up and approached you.

you walked ahead of him towards the door and both went downstairs to have breakfast.

opening the door of the room where you would get your breakfast, you immediately noticed that it was entirely empty, besides for one single person still sitting there at the table with a glass of water.

he wasnt eating, he was on his phone. you spoke up, catching his attention, "megumi?" you said with confusion in your voice.

he perked up at your voice and looked over his shoulder to see if it was really you. he then fully turned his body to face you and spoke up while smiling, "y/n, i was waiting for y-" he said and his smile slightly faltered at what he saw.

right after you walked into the room, you were followed by inumaki. he greeted megumi, "kelp." while waving at him. he had his collar zipped up again.

megumi cleared his throat by coughing and greeted inumaki back, "good morning inumaki-senpai." he said in his usual voice and poker face.

you grabbed two plates and got some breakfast for inumaki too while he was talking with megumi. after you were done getting his portion, you walked towards him and put his plate in front of him.

taking a seat in front of inumaki and next to megumi, you started eating your first proper breakfast in a while, it really felt good to be out of the infirmary.

inumaki looked at the plate and then at you, with slight surprise on his features. "thank you, y/n." he said and smiled at you. unfortunately you couldnt completely see it since his turtleneck covered the lower half of his face.

megumi choked on his water that he was drinking and coughed a few times at the mention of inumaki using your first name. you snapped your head to him and placed your hand on his back.

patting his back, you spoke out, "megumi, are you okay?" you said after he had his vibe check from god. megumi didnt waste any time to answer and replied back.

"isnt that inappropriate?" he said in his monotone voice, his eyes fixated on inumaki who was sitting in front of you. the violet eyed boy slightly furrowed his brows at megumis comment.

inumaki relaxed and answered megumis question, "bonito flakes." he told megumi in a calm way while holding the eye contact.

megumi didnt falter and wanted to reply back, but you wouldnt let him. "this breakfast is so good!" you spoke up in an excited tone in hopes that they would drop the subject.

the boy next to you tilted his head at you and spoke up, "oh right, gojo sensei requested to have something different once in a while." he said, completely forgetting about the little discussion.

"where is he by the way?" you asked him, hoping he had seen your sensei in the last two days. "i need to train with you guys more, ive got alot to catch up too." you told him and looked down at your food slightly disappointed.

inumaki noticed your slightly slumped position and spoke up, "mustard leaf?" he asked out if concern. you quickly snapped your head back up and said, "dont worry, ill definitely catch up in no time." you retorted with your face filled with determination.

you saw his eyes crinkle from underneath his collar, indicating that he was smiling. he shook his head and spoke up, "salmon!" he said as he agreed with you.

he motioned his hands, pointing at himself and then at you, then pointing at the way of the training grounds while muttering a few times "tuna mayo."

you immediately knew what he wanted to say, you spoke up "you want to train together?" you said as you cleared any confusion of misunderstanding. he nodded at your statement.

you wanted to say yes, accepting his proposal but megumi interrupted you. "sorry, senpai." he said as he leaned back in his chair.

"y/n will be training with the me and the other first years." he spoke up and looked inumaki in the eye. he furrowed his brows and continued, "our teamwork needs to be the best, otherwise we would have troubles while exorsicing curses." he said.

he had a point, you were out for almost two weeks and there were probably alot of new strategies you needed to catch up on.

megumi stood up, speaking out one more time, "when youre done, come to the training grounds, we will be waiting for you there." he said as he looked at you and walked out of the room.

--
ive seen that the first season of jujutsu kaisen has been completed, this means there is no storyline for me to follow anymore as im not a manga reader.

so ill make my own storyline. i might kill people off too

in short, anything after this chapter is not a spoiler and if its in the manga, it was purely coincidentally.