𝟏𝟕

-
❞𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐥𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝.❞
-
𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐙𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐧
-

It was around the middle of night when I woke up from my nightmare. The same one of course, had revealed itself to terrify me again.

Even though I had jumped out of my sleep, Zaria whose back was facing me,still hadn't woke up. I might have been lucky that she didn't wake up,but at the same time I was worried about how I was gonna go back to sleep.

To make it worse the darkness in the room spoke for itself as it was evident that there were still many hours to go before the time that I was supposed to wake up.

I pulled the cover off me and silently stepped out of the bed, sticking my hands out in an attempt of helping my self, throught this thick darkness.

As I was walking my feet unexpectedly met with something hard and at that moment I thought I was going to trip and fall.But luckily after a little bit of stumbling and wobbling I regained my stability and continued blindly walking closer and closer to the door.

Seconds later,the hard surface of the door met my hands as I blindly reached and took a hold of the handle.

Opening the door,I was met with more darkness.

Damn if I knew it was going to be this scary I would have stayed in the bed.

Hesitantly I continued heading downstairs to the kitchen.

Now that I was at the top of the stairs, I made sure to walk slowly, to avoid falling down the stairs and breaking something in my body.

Finally reaching the bottom of the stairs, I searched for the light switch and when I had finally felt the cold switch, I switched on the light.

Quietly,tip toeing to the kitchen I turned the light on again and started to look in the fridge for something to eat.There was some leftover pizza and some chicken alfredo pasta. Settling on pizza, I took it out and proceeded to warm it up in the microwave.

Since I was bored,I started to clean up the place,I had washed the plate and was now onto rearranging the cabinets.

The microwave sound was still going on in the background, while I sat on the counter, rearranging the spice cabinet. Everything was going smooth until I found a strange container.

It looked like medicine.

"Natrol liquid melatonin, fall asleep faster,stay asleep longer" I read out loud

Sleeping medicine?

Where did this appear from? Who could have been using it? And if it's makes you fall asleep faster would it help me?

Here I was, sitting in the kitchen contemplating as to whether or not I should take some to fall asleep.

Suddely,my thinking was interrupted by the microwave ringing,indicating me that the food was now warm and ready.I hopped down the counter and got my food out of the microwave.

I hopped on the counter again and started eating,the taste of the piza satisfied and placated my hunger.While the reoccurring thought of the sleeping medicine endlessly brought itself up to me.