41.

𝚃𝚎𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I woke up feeling the bed and Hakeem wasn't there. I check my phone before I got up out of bed.

Hakeem🥰
                                                                    Where you at?
Read 2:03pm
Our baby ain't got no bed to sleep on....

Lol you better buy that shit and don't
go buying her no clothe, imma drip my baby🙃
Read 2:15pm

Nigga do not air me
Read 2:18pm

Shut yo ass up dawg,
you doing way too much talking🙄

Hakeem hush, and I ain't never making plans with yo ass cuh you forget all the damn time....
Read 2:20pm

You really thought I forgot we going swimming
I don't forget shit.....

Fuck up. I love you.
Read 2:24pm
I love you a milly ❤️❤️
read

I got in the shower and did my hygiene put my clothe on, or Hakeem's and went downstairs.

I decided to call Kayla to tell her ass to get ready.

"Wasup bitchhhh" she said popping the b.

"I'm cool what about you" I asked.

"I'm outchea chilling...with my nigga" she's aid showing Jamal on the camera.

"Get that shit out my face" he said pushing the phone out his face.

"Stubborn ass" I mumbled.

"Yall Betta get yo asses out of bed we going swimming" I said smiling.

"Who the fuck said so, because a bitch gon drown" she said.

I bust out laughing cause what the fuck.

"Yall can just sit on the side if you can't swim, we just taking Jeniya out so we wanted to bring yall too." I said.

"Oh yeah poor baby, her mama died, good on that lying ass bitch, if I wasn't gonna kill her somebody was what she did to you is fake asf" she said then she stopped. "Forgive me Father" she said doing the sign of the cross. "Hell she used to be our friend" she said thinking.

"I'm glad you matured Kayla, be ready at the pool at 4" I said then ended the call.

I grabbed a pack of chips and went to sit on the couch.

"Heyyyyy Teeeeeeee" said Jeniya running into the house with a lollipop in her hand. One thing I know about these kids is when they have they sweets that shit gets everywhere and they hands get so sticky ugh.