𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟔

"y/n, wake up we're going to leave."

i rub my eyes and see millie towering me while louis was already at the door.

"okay, okay i'm getting up."

i get my hand back from the couch and we all walk out of the door.

as we enter the car, millie was in the backseat and i was in the passenger seat, next to louis.

louis played "freaks- by surf curse" on his radio and we screamed the lyrics of it during the whole ride.

"Black holes cover up my eyes." millie screams taking her phone as a microphone.

"I dream of you almost every night." louis sang while pointing at me with his free hand.

butterflies.

"Hopefully I won't wake up this time." i sang back making gestures with my hands.

they both kept singing while i laughed at them.

*

"is this it?" millie asked stepping out of the car.

we had arrived at a big white house with alot of lightning inside. there was a pool behind and alot of cars already parked.

"yes i guess."

there was another familiar car just in front of us but i couldn't put my finger on it.

"her jack!" millie screams.

"oh hi millie!" he said hugging her.

"hi to you too, jack." louis exhaled laughing.

"hey y/n, how are you?" jack said stepping closer.

"im fine thank you, shall we get going inside?" i ask handing my hand to millie.

"oh i almost forgot! guys this is my friend, cylia. cylia this is y/n, millie and louis."

a pretty girl around my age walked out of jack' car and waved at us. she had medium curly brown hair and i loved the vibe that came from her.

"hi cylia!" i exclaimed walking towards her and giving her a hug.

"nice to meet you." she said.

then louis and millie presented themselves while me and jack talked.

"well let's go then." louis said.

we all walked to the big house and every step closer we could ear all the music.

*knocking*

"hey millie! wassup!" said a tall blond guy.

"hey sam! longtime no see."

"i suppose those are your friends? well come inside." he said handing us a drink.

as we entered the party, louis pulled me closer and whispered to my ear "stay with me." which sended shivers through my spine.

we all stepped in and it was filled with teenagers drinking and dancing.

i held my drink tighter as we approached the living room.

"do you want a drink?" cylia asked.

"sure, thank you." i screamed so she could ear it through the music.

she smiled and walked off to the table where the drinks were.

she arrived and handed me one and one to louis. i took a sip and it tastes really weird. im not an alcohol person but i had to give a good impression.

suddenly, a huge hand tapped on my shoulder twice. "look whos here" louis said and then pointed to the door.

lily had finally arrived, she was wearing a short red dress, a ponytail and converse.

i smiled at louis and runned to lily, i almost fell like three times but wathever.

i hugged her and she smelled so nice, by the time i had forgotten how she smelled like, it's been alot of time since i haven't see her.

"oh my god. you're taller then me!" she said letting go my arms.

"i am!" i say happily.

then, behind lily, a short blond girl entered the house. it all become slow, her hair moved just like her body, her long eyelashes batting on her eyelids and her pretty chocolate brown eyes analyzing the room. she seemed so familiar but i couldn't put my finger on her.

but unfortunately, she walked past me and bumped into my shoulder making my drink spill all over me.

"oh my lord. this asshole-" lily screamed with rage as the girl walked away.

"it's fine, let's just go rinse this."

lily nodded and i left my drink in a table near the door.

we stepped in the kitchen, it had tons of drinks and some people making out in the corner, a brunette and a blonde girl. we ignored them and walked to the counter. i sat in and tried to take the stains from my dress.

"goddamn this is not coming off y/n!" lily exhaled as she pressed harder with the towel in my dress.

in the corner of my eye, i saw the brunette boy looking in our direction, leaving the girl in aw.

"god louis are you serious! you can't just leave me hanging-" the blond haired girl exhaled.

"y/n?" the boy interrupted her.

"louis?!"