»» Entry 003

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ - █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

3rd Person POV

Noelle watched Amber rushing out of the headquarters. Noelle smiled, seeing that her idol spring into action once again. Noelle was doing her usual duties. Sweeping the dist out of tiny crevices. Refilling Acting Grand Master's coffee. As well as getting advice from various knights along the way. However, something bothered her for while.

The person in the room upstairs. When Noelle first discovered them as she witness Amber carrying them up to the Vacant room, Noelle was in awe of how bright they were. Though their skin was like clay, normally opaque, the glows passed through like glass. Noelle was quote fasinated by The person's strange aura around them. Yet, they felt abit concerned, double guessing whether the person was either a Hilichurl or something else...

Noelle constantly shook of the thoughts. If she were to continue thinking, it'll affect her progress and hard-work to become part of the Knights of Favonious. She isn't going to let some thoughts affect her dream from her childhood, is she.

As Noelle swept each staircase of the flight of stairs, Noelle heard the second floor being all noisy. Normally, it will usually be silent to ensure a calm and peaceful environment in the headquarters. Noelle was wondering what could have made the noise before remembering the person in the room.

'Wait... It can't be... 'Noelle quickly ran up to the second floor.

Every step she took, the honking grew louder and piercing. A goose is probably in that room! Noelle assumed. Gooses are quite dangerous if bothered. Noelle would do anything to repay for not protecting the un-armed guest the Outrider invited. Noelle barged through the door, to find Y/n Stuck in the long sleeve of the shirt.

Noelle felt their breath leaving her mouth as she watched Y/n wiggling their way out, honking angrily in the process. In a nutshell, Noelle was dumbfounded at the irony of her thoughts. Noelle started to question herself. Was the honking coming from... The guest? That was Noelle's first thoughts as she quickly help Y/n out of the shirt, who was twitching their left arm which was stuck out at the collar of their shirt.

As soon as They saw daylight, they saw the familiar face before honking vibrantly

As soon as They saw daylight, they saw the familiar face before honking vibrantly. Noelle startled. I guess they honk.

" You should've ask help from me, you've made me worry back then.. " Something caught Noelle attention.

Noelle glanced at yellow liquid oozing near the Y/n's Obliques. Noelle quickly grabbed her handkerchief and wiped the bright liquid off Y/n body, immediately hearing an ear-piercing honk from them. It was a cut, which Y/n got while exploring the room.

"Ooh! I'm so sorry! It must've hurt, "Noelle quickly apologized as she went to get some bandages to bandage the wound.

After bandaging the discovered wound, Noelle quickly helped Y/n into the outfit. Noelle Apologized once again for aggravating the wound. Y/n only cracked a tiny smile, trying to assure Noelle, noticing the worrying expression of the maid.

"I'll help you wash your old clothes and return them as soon as possible, "Noelle said, gathering Y/n's ragged clothes to wash.

As soon as Noelle left the room, Noelle dropped the brown cape. Y/n picked up the cape from the tiled flooring before smelling it. Though it smelt worn and smelly, there was a sense of euphoria within the burden smells. It smelt familiar... But it was alien to them.

As they fiddled with the brown cape in their hands, they looked outside the window. Their E/c orbs sunk in the loveliness and magnificent landscape in the land their in. It was... Such a beautiful scene. As they admired the horizon, they felt something familiar about the patches of forests. Yet, they didn't waste time to watch the scenery infront of them.

Amber did her detroit stretches, sighing in relief. She just took out the nearby Hilichurl camps lurking near Mondstadt. The Hilichurl camps certainly gave her pain in the butt. Including the Mitachurls with their wooden shields. They gave Amber quite a fight. Luckily, her Pyro Arrows and Baron bunny did the job quick. However, somethings bothered her for abit. The amount of Hilichurl camps situated near mondstadt and roads increased significantly, which surprised her. Another, Y/n.

As Amber walked across the stone bridge, Amber contemplated. She brainstormed solutions to figure out how to help Y/n and her origins. As amber deducted several Ideas, none of them would be effective. Since Y/n didn't understood anything someone will say, it eliminated most of the ideas Amber had.

While Amber sulked, feeling her brain juice melting from the thinking, she heard a familiar laugh. She looked to find Lisa talking with Flora. Amber quickly rushed over to Lisa, wondering why Lisa wasn't in the Library.

"Ooh, Well i had some business to take care..." Lisa furrowed her eyebrows, Amber felt her shiver running down her spine.

"But i manage to take care of it, " Lisa returned to her usual calm, lazy tone. "I was thinking about getting a few flowers from Flora, since i was out, "Lisa continued as she gave a Cecilia to Amber.

Amber happily accepted it and smelt the petals of the Cecilia. Something rushed into Amber's Mind.

"Sweetie, are you alright? " Lisa snapped Amber out of her thoughts. " You were daydream, Amber, "

"Lisa! I have a favour to ask you! " Amber spoke, with pure determination.

Lisa was taken aback by Amber's replenished Energy. As energetic as a rabbit, Lisa laughed.

"I'm listening, Amber, "

▌│█║▌║▌║ - ║▌║▌║█│▌

A/n

Hihi! Its me. I'm abit sorry if it's abit slow but im trying my best to divide each parts of the first arc in different chapters. I don't really plan on making this really complicated, this is just for fun :D
Ill also add some of my own stuff in between the storyline once i reach the state where i can start the prologue, which is not now ofc TwT

But anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!