I - Little Warrior

So. I've actually been working on this story A LOT. :) This chapter is dedicated to natlovesfandoms, just because she's amazing and has given me a lot of feedback with it. Thank you Nat!

The song that Marcel was singing is on the side. ^_^ "How You Like Me Now" by The Heavy. (In my opinion, Marcel sings it pretty well too. ;D)

Comment! :D I need feedback on this one.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter One

I smiled from the front of the bar, watching him silently.

Marcellus had always been an amazing singer. He had a great voice when he was a child, he loved to play piano with me and sing when it was only the two of us around. He was kind of self conscious back then, but he changed when he was around Rebekah and I.

I was like his mother, while Rebekah was like his best friend.

I was happy to be back in New Orleans. More importantly, I was happy to be back with Marcel. He was one of my closest friends.

Once he was finished, I started clapping and whistled at him.

He looked out at the crowd, not seeming to see me. I smirked. Sneak attack time!

"Thank you." He spoke into the mic, then jumped off the stage. He moved towards the bar, and I walked over to him quickly.

When he reached out to grab his drink, I reached forwards and snatched it away. I smirked at the shocked look on his and his buddies' faces.  

I took a sip of it, smiling and putting my hand in my pocket before putting the glass on the counter again. "Bourbon? My god, you have changed." I giggled.

"Rose!" He grinned, and wrapped his arms around my waist. I laughed and wrapped my own around his neck, pulling him into a tight hug.

"I've missed you." I heard him say right before he pulled back. "Where have you been?"

"Oh, I've been around. Just hanging out with a strange vampire clan and a hybrid." I smirked.

Marcel's eyebrow rose. "You've been with Klaus?"

I nodded. "Yeah. He's in Mystic Falls right now. Has a thing for a girl named Caroline." I smirked.

He nodded. He glanced over at his buddies, who were staring at me with surprised looks on their faces.

"Oh, this is Diego and Thierry. Guys, this is Rose. I stayed with her clan for a long time." He smiled.

I put my arm on his shoulder, leaning on it but ending up looking all awkward and stuff because the guy was three inches taller than me. I glared up at him. "See? This doesn't work anymore. Why do you have to be so tall?"

Diego chuckled, and Thierry smiled.

Diego looked like he was African American, with curly black hair in an afro. I could tell that he was one of those guys where he either had a smirk on his face or a cold and hard look. I liked the smirk better.

Thierry had on a hat, but I could tell that he had a dark shade of hair. He had pale skin and a smile that was kind and gentle.

"To be honest, I'm surprised that you didn't have Elijah with you." Marcel stated.

I sighed, then shrugged. "He chose Katherine over us. So I left him to his little fantasy and decided I would stop by to see my bestie." I grinned. "So, are you still in the compound?"