Six

*

* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.   
· ⊹   +.
* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.   
· ⊹
Y/N

I was getting hot... I had been a virgin for some time now. In highschool I got called a "Stuck up bitch." for not wanting to sleep around with obviously insecure men. I was "The hot Black girl that played the Electric guitar.'' nothing more. There was no difference between Japan and America with the guys. They were the same both ways except now it was "Who can bang the foreigner."

I had to look away from the Tv a few times. I was getting too aroused for my own comfort. Hitoshi seemed completely unbothered even checking his phone a few times ignoring the show.

"Hey, Hitoshi how much time do I have left?" he looked up from his device. "An hour."

Fuck I can't take this...

Just stay calm...

An hour that's all...

It wasn't all sex, the show was honestly good. I laughed at parts. It was the afternoon now. I stood up giving both of the cats pats and waited for Hitoshi. We walked out of his apartment together. I followed behind him as we walked the nearest train station.

"We should exchange numbers." I offered. I pulled out my phone.

"We should...'' after putting his number into my phone I waved goodbye to him.

"Now that you have my number call me when you need someone to talk to.'' his voice dropped. I watched as his eyes fogged over their purple color. I could still move, still think and talk for myself. Was it meant to scare me?

"I-I will...'' I shuttered. I watched him stroll away. I already felt alone again. Looking at his number in my phone I read the name at the top.

Shinsou?

𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂

I arrived home. My studio apartment greeted me with the loud bangging and screaming coming from the nagboors. "I fucking hate it here.'' I slammed my door close and walked to the corner of my apartment. My black shiny electric guitar with sunflowers printed on sat collecting dust. I picked it up and began to pluck at the out of tune strings. The guitar needed to be plugged into a speaker anyways so I just set it back down. I hadn't played with the band in soooo long, after my last anxiety attack while rehearsing I just drifted away from them. Then things got worse with the colleges.

I picked up my phone and texted Jack. he was from the USA like me. A six-foot four bubbly ginger with hella freckles. He played on the drums. He was also the one I was the most closest with.

Me:
Hey jack...

HubbieJacky:
Hey Y/N! When's the last time we've talked? I've
been so worried about you!

According to me trying to take my life I would to...

Me:
I'm fine jack, I was wondering if you and the band would be up for a meet up?

HubbieJacky:
Bro I'm so glad you asked! I've been needing to relieve some stress... I'll call around, don't even worry
Y/N!

Me:
look at chu' lil life saver...

HubbieJacky:
Anything for Queen Bee.

I truly hated when he called me that it all started when he noticed the flowers on my guitar but this time I let it slide...

I smiled and placed my phone in my pocket. Tuning my guitar I slipped the strap over my neck and walked out of my apartment.

Downtown I go...

__________•☾•__________

A/N: I just wanted to say thanks y'all for the reads 😭 y'all are making me so happy rn!

And I hope you have a nice day/night💕