𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 ✔︎

Sorry I Haven't updated I've been busy with state test. So because of the long wait I tried to give you guys a kind of long chapter Enjoy ☺️

♥︎
𝐺𝐴𝐵𝑅𝐼𝐸𝐿𝐿𝐴

I woke up in mama and papas bed with mama cuddling me. Omg guess what It's a birthday! Im Turing 4 years old. I'm so happy mommy and daddy said they planed a big princess and a frog party for my birthday and I'm so excited to see it. And that's not even the best part my friend Grayson coming yay! We been having a lot of play dates together since I first say him. My brothers always come and watch over us they got mad at him one time because he tried to hug me papa won't let him come over any more so I'm mad at them right now, but he's coming to my birthday yay.

I finally get out of my mom embrace and start jumping on the bed. "Wake up wake up it's my birthday!" I squeal when I feel myself being brought down and being attacked with a whole bunch of kisses by mama and papa. "Stop S-Stop I-it tic-ckles." I said laughing super hard. "Happy birthday sweetheart." Mama says kissing my check. "Thank you mama.

Daddy picks me up then puts me on his lap. "Happy birthday princess." He says but I turn my head away and cross my arms still mad him for not letting me have Grayson over recently. "Aww princess don't tell me your still mad at me." I just get up from his lap and go back to mama who's laughing at us, but it's not funny Grayson my best friend and daddy didn't let me have him over that was mean of daddy.

"Why don't u go brush your teeth sweetheart I got to talk to daddy real quick okay." Mama said. "Okay mommy." Then craw out of bed and head to the bathroom.

𝐸𝐿𝐸𝑁𝐴
Once I see gabby enter the bathroom I turn around to see my sad husband. "Aww love it's okay she forgive u." I said trying not to so hard not to laugh at his cute little sad face. "I think I just lost my baby girl amore she's going to be bad at me forever." Giovanni said sadly putting his hands around my waist and putting his face in my chest. "I mean you did take away her best friend in the whole wide world." I said.

"He hugged her that little shit touched my daughter." He said clenching his jaw. Fuck he looks so sexy when he's angry wait Focus Elena.

"He's just four baby he's just hugging his friend."

"I'm the only friend she needs she's growing up way to fast." Giovanni pouts.
"She is only just turned four today baby we have a whole another year till she be starts first grade." I say not realizing how much more I'm making him sad.

Out of nowhere he pushes my down on the bed and Gets on top of me. He starts kissing and sucking my neck making me let out a soft moan. "Let's make another baby." He whispers in my ear turning me off real quick. I push him off of me. "Unless your pushing that baby out yourself then no. I'm never going through that pain again." I said giving him my most serious look ever.

Before he could replay Gabby comes back from the bathroom and jumps on the bed. "I brush my teeth mommy look." Gabby says proudly showing her teeth by giving me a huge smile. " Good job princess come on now we can have your birthday breakfast." She just cheers in response.

♥︎
𝐺𝐴𝐵𝑅𝐼𝐸𝐿𝐿𝐴

Mama sat me down in my high chair then went to the kitchen then Leo and Matteo come and set breakfast down daddy joins us at the table to. "Happy birthday baby girl" my brothers say in sink but I pretend I didn't hear them and make a huff sound.  "Oh come on princess you can't be mad at us forever." Leo wines. "Look like she is." Papa response. "You can't be mad at us he tried to hug you and no boys can never touch you." Lorenzo says sternly.