thirteen

excuse mistakes

"Hey boo, how is she doing?" Dior asked a tired-looking Summer.

"She's in a lot of pain, they don't know when they'll release her." Summer sighed staring at Ansley as she slept.

"If you need anything don't hesitate to call boo, we can get the girls together when baby girl gets better." Dior replied.

"Thank you so much. I-I already lost my son, I just..I just don't know what I would've done if I lost her." Summer sniffled.

"How about this...when Ansley is discharged you guys come to the house and we can throw both girls a little party, invite some of the kids from the school and just have fun and relax." Dior suggested.

Summer's eyes lit up with a spark. "That sounds like a plan, just let me know we can go half on everything."

"Okay, don't forget to call me when she's awake so I can bring my baby up here." Dior smiled.

"I will." Summer nodded with a hug grin.

Summer didn't really have friends. She didn't have time for fun or friends and plus she was always backstabbed. She was all about her money and her kid. She was currently in her last semester for her bachelors in computer engineering. She did everything for Ansley.

Dior left the hospital room and then exited the building. She had stopped by to check on Ansley and to pick up her charger that she left the night prior.

Since Sahara was currently with Ja'Kye, she figured she could go run some errands and get some work done at the waxing salon. Buisness was booming even more since spring break was coming up and all of the ladies wanted a fresh bare bikini.

As soon as Dior pulled out the parking garage her phone rang showcasing Ja'Kye'a contact.

"Wassup papa." She said as soon as the call connected to her car's bluetooth.

"Mommy you come home." Sahara's small voice said through the car speakers.

"Later on baby, what's wrong?" Dior asked getting a little worried.

"Daddy no play with me." Sahara whined laying on Hulk's back.

"Where is daddy?" Dior chuckled.

"Daddy sleep night." Sahara replied looking at Ja'Kye who was knocked out on the couch with his hand in his pants.

Dior chuckled and shook her head pulling into the long Starbucks line. "Did daddy feed you ma ma?"

"We eat dino nuggets." Sahara responded pressing the facetime icon.

Dior looked down hearing the beeps and switched the regular call to face time. "Hey stinky butt."

"Mommy you come home?" Sahara asked shuffling the camera around.

"Baby I have some errands, you want me to come get you?" Dior asked looking from her phone to the road.

"Yes I coming." Sahara nodded putting the phone close to her face.

"Alright go to your closet stink." Dior stated driving up to the speaker.

"Thank you for choosing starbucks what can I get for you?"

"Mommy I hewa." Sahara said flipping the camera showing her in the full body mirror that was in her closet.

"Okay hold on stink. Can I get a large grande mango dragon fruit with no water, blend it with strawberry purée, and add whip cream, and then top it off with strawberry purée. Then add a small strawberry acai with lemonade, not shakened, layered with lemonade on the bottom and strawberry syrup." Dior said ordering her and Sahara's drinks.