❂ 062. control

•°. *࿐FORCE BOUND.

lxii.    CONTROL

❛                                        'cause i've seen love die /way too many times / when it deserved to be alive

❛                              'cause i've seen love die /
way too many times / when it deserved to be alive.

EMERGENCY // PARAMORE

SCAMPERING DOWN FROM THE VENT, Eisha soundlessly landed in the corridor

She was actually capable of doing 'cool Jedi moves' as Wolffe put it. He just never gave her the chance.

She tapped the comm on her wrist, quietly hissing. "'Soka? Ahsoka, can you hear me?"

Waiting, she groaned. Pulling her wrist back down, a soft crackle soon sounded.

"Eisha?"

"Ahsoka? Thank the Maker!" Glancing around, she pressed herself to the wall, "I need you to stay in the cockpit, for me. I'm guessing Anakin commed you?"

"Yeah, you're rupturing the coolant system?"

"Yeah," Peering around, she scattered to the door, gently tapping the keypad, "I'm at the door now. Wolffe and I will join you when I'm done."

"Be careful."

She chuckled at the Padawan's tone, "I should say the same to you."

Dropping her wrist, she jumped down to the control panel. Immediately tapping away at the buttons, she quickly ruptured the system. Walking around the controls, Eisha scanned for the final lever. Violet eyes catching it, she grinned, "Gotcha."

Pulling it down, the system broke. Beaming as the cold seeped in, she shivered slightly at the dramatic drop in temperature.

Much like Orto Plutonia.

Cringing at the memory, she reached for her saber; tapping it once, before removing it from her belt. Lightly twirling it, she reached for her comm, "Ahsoka—"