25

Three days

Three days

And within those three days that they've been assigned those new seats-Haechan was acting weird.

Well that was according to Eunha's observation, it was painfully obvious that her friend was crushing on her new found girl best friend.

The only thing stopping her from setting them up was Jaemin and Jeno-who Haechan pleaded with; unusual everyone knows. But what can they do-the boy was lovesick if they considered that possibility.

And here she were attempting to coax the boy out of his room on a Saturday afternoon-which was not really working.

The boys were downstairs not really bothering to help her as they were busy munching some home made croissants Haechan's mom made.

"Haechan"

"What?"

"Stop moping we're going"

The boy only groaned whining a no as his hair peaked from under his blanket.

"Lee Donghyuck, I have the power to drag your out back to bed-"

"I'm not going"

"Haechan!"

Eunha rolled her eyes-this only happened once with Haechan back when they were in middle school and all she could say was that he was painful to deal with when it comes to these types of things.

"I don't have a reason to go"

His voice was mumbled, the glare that she once held at the mass of blankets now held a soft look-pity or relation to what she had or is going through with a certain vampire, was unknown to her.

"You want to talk about it?"

There stood a good silent minute before shuffling came from the boy. He sat up his hair messy as he sported a white shirt and a pout on his lips.

"I just don't know why I'm so mean to her-she didn't do anything wrong"

He trailed off, leaning his head against the girl's shoulder. Eunha's hand flew to his hair ruffling it ever so slightly.

"Whenever I'm around her, I can't think straight and spew nonsense"

Another silence as she silently listened, a sigh escaping her lips.

"I'm sure she hates me now"

"Nonsense, sure your stubborn and annoying at times, but your Lee Haechan"

The boy raised his head, a brow quirked at the girl's statement.

"Not even Mark can resist you, and I'm sure she'll understand"

"Easy for you to say- I don't see you making a fool of yourself in front of Jaemin"

Eunha's mouth opened, wanting to say words but she was left gaping as the boy laughed at her like it was some great achievement.

"You know what? Just be with her for today, you might get accustomed to her"

Haechan sighed but nodded his head in defeat-he knows they'd just hang around his house and meet there even if he said no.

That was the kind of persistent they were, annoying but he was thankful.

"We're going to wait for you downstairs"

Eunha called out as she walked down the stairs. Her ears hearing the boys cheers before she could even get to see them.

They're idiots but they're family.