Part 25

( Khan Mansion dinning room ☝️ )

Asad came down after 5 minutes in his track pants and grey color t-shirt and saw there was no one in the dining room except him and Bijan so he inquired about his brothers. Bijan was serving him when he asked

Asad: Bijan, Saad and Zaid kaha hai (where is Saad and Zaid?)

Bijan: dono so rahe hai. Unhone kaha ki woh baad mai khana khayege. (Both of them are sleeping they told they will eat afterward)

Asad just nobs his head. Bijan and Asad both knew very well that Zaid is exhausted. But his exhaustion was not physical, it was emotional. Zaid and Saad have trained themselves in such a way that they can live without sleep and water for almost 36 to 38 hours. 

The lunch went quiet between Bijan and Asad. Through Bijan wanted to ask many questions but choose to keep quiet because seeing them she knew that they need space.

After having lunch Asad went to his room change his clothes to a black color Armani suit and left for the office informing Bijan to keep dinner ready as he will take the dinner to the hospital, so no need to send it with Hassan. Bijan just nobs her head though she was confused but did not say a word.

Asad left the house to go to the office with Karim chacha in his Rolls Royce. Before stepping out of the car he told Karim chacha to give him a call at 6.15 pm that his car is ready at the entrance waiting for him to go home. Karim chacha knew how workaholic Asad is. It was the first time he was telling him to go home early which was a shock for him.

Asad knew once he will enter in his cabin he won't be able to keep the track of time which he does not want to happen in these few coming days as he wants to spend his time at the hospital with Mahira and take dinner for her.

It was the first time after 5 years that they might spend some time together. Might because he was not sure where Mahira would or not. Whether she would like it or would reject him and commend him to not come and meet her. He was just hoping that this time he could give her happiness. So to keep the track of the time he told Karim chacha to inform him. He did that so he does not get late going home and then to the hospital, he thought.

After stepping out of his car he was followed by his bodyguards. He entered the lobby and saw a few of the men in labor clothes. The receptionist stood up seeing him and then came out from her seat and greeted Asad with her head bowed down.

Receptionist: Good afternoon sir

Asad: very good afternoon Miss Dutt, what is going on here?

Indicating to the men. Miss Dutt saw them and said

Receptionist: sir renovation work on all the floors.

He just nods his head and went towards his private lift. Mahira had already completed the private lift area and his cabin first.

 Mahira had already completed the private lift area and his cabin first

( Asad's Office ☝️ )

As soon as he opens the door of his cabin he notices that his cabin has a new interior. He was just amazed to see the changes of his cabin each and everything was of his liking as if someone knows him completely. His cabin was a combination of light gold, cream, and  brown. His cabin spoke luxury along with calmness and was pleasing to his eyes.

Asad walked in admiring his cabin and then sat down on his chair. He picks up his phone and called his PA Jabbar to inquire about the changes. He knew that Zaid and Saad are planning for the interior design of the entire building but he never knew that this cabin was the first thing that was done. He was still admiring the room. When he heard a knock

Asad: Come in

Jabbar opens the door and walks inside. He greeted Asad and then stood there for his boss to speak.

Asad: Who is the contract of interiors given. I want to meet that person.

He saw the room once again with great admire and continue.

Asad: Call that person and tell him to meet me

Jabbar: Sir she is a lady the contract is given to Malik Interiors. And the owner is Mahira Malik.

A smile made its way on Asad's face but he just masked it up. Jabbar continue

Jabbar: sir she has not come to the office today. if you want I can call her up and ask her to come and meet you.

Asad: No need to call if she is not there, I will meet her later.

He pauses for few seconds as his heart was beyond happy to see his love reach this successful peak because working with Khan Industries was not a cup of tea.

He knew that she would not be able to come for few days as her princess is not well and he guess it that nobody knows.

Asad: Ok get me all the files and project reports on which Saad and Zaid were working from last month.

Jabbar nods his head and was about to say something but before that Asad cuts him off.

Asad: And yes don't keep any meetings this week as we all the three brothers are busy.

Jabbar just nob his head and stood there for further orders so Asad said

Asad: you can leave for now Jabbar and get me the files in the next 5 mins.

Jabbar: yes sir.

Asad opens the first drawer to remove a pen and pencil to write as he might need to do changes in the file. But his eyes landed on a gift kept in his first drawer.

He took the gift box out with great amusement as his drawer normally remains lock then how come it was open. He opens the gift wrapping cover and opens the box which had a photo frame in it.

Along with a note under it.

 Best gift for the best person

He tried to recognize the handwriting as it did not seem to be of Zaid or Saad, and after few seconds a grin was formed on his face. Which was nowhere to go today after recognizing the handwriting.

A ray of hope was lightened in his heart. He wanted to dance like a teenage boy but could not. This was just not a gift for him but a hope a light to show him the path to achieve his dream of getting his love back. His jaan back in his life. As the handwriting was of Mahira.