Honda Hitomi - I Saw Your Name

Early notice
Private mail is a like a fan service where wizone received a private mail from izone member. and it only for those who subscribe to it (paid)
.
.
.
.
Y/n is just a guy with a very normal life. His apartment , university , bakery where he work. The same cycle over and over again. He barely went out because his circle of friends is not big . Plus , he have to commit his time as much as he can to his part time job . Everything is normal until one day , he experience what they call "butterfly".

"Unnie ! These place look good. and *sniff woahhhh it smell breadlyy good too , Eunbi unnie "

Y/n stand up straight after placing a few of crosaint in the display . To his suprise , for the first time in his life , he see a group of celebrity with his own eyes. Its the new produced group , IZONE. Y/n widened and stunned at his place. It turns out , the voice belong to Yena.

"Hello . This is our first time here but can you recommend anything ? "
Yena came to his station to order . Y/n , still suprised took a few seconds to answer her

"Ye-yes. These croissant are still hot and warm . I recommend taking those . But you can choose from what are displayed there. Ill help you "
Keeping his professionalism , y/n then pick up the dessert and food that Yena pointed too. Yena then proceed to pay it and bring it back to her members. Y/n try not to look like a creep so he proceed with his job. The place is only occupied by IZONE so he can hear almost everything they re talking about.

"Woaaaa! This bread is so good , unnieeeeee. This place is indeed so good "
A cute small voice squeal excitedly , enlighten y/n mood right away. He don't have to check whose voice is that. He knew its Hitomi. The cutest member who have a cheek like a bread herself. He watched some episode of Pd48 so he know some basic things about IZONE. But not anymore. He have interest now. He became a fan . Because of Hitomi. Hitomi's compliment made his day.

"Guys , look at this. This looks like... nickname ? Wh- ohh up there. It says , "Drop your IG and shares the happiness with us" . aaaahhhh maybe its like a board where people put their account name and let others find them. Hmmm its quite interesting ...."
"Chaewon unnie~ you know its marketing right"
Hitomi savagely replied her and they both giggled .
Chaewon and Hitomi stopped by the board placed near the exit before proceed to follow up with her member.

Starting from that day , y/n is always excited going to work. Because he would have a chance to meet or atleast see IZONE again. They frequently visit the bakery in the morning so y/n assumes that their dorm is probably nearby. So they always got their breakfast from the nearest bakery. But y/n only got to see them in the weekend , because its the only two days he is not at University in the morning. Hyewon and Yuri visit the bakery the most. And Eunbi always the one who paying or make order . So y/n is already quite adapted to it. At the same time , it is interesting to him that he can meet an idol outside their schedule , which give him a perspective about how they live their life as a normal people.

But nobody give him butterfly , like Hitomi did. Hitomi's compliment have a soft spot in him.

One day , y/n had a free day on Tuesday because his class got cancelled. So he managed to clock in after a few talks with his manager. He do his normal routine , from the cleaning , baking and waiting for customer at the front counter. He saw a woman already waiting outside , staring at the road with her back facing the bakery glass door.

"Is she waiting for the store to open ? Ah geez , i forgot to turn the sign"
Y/n then walked to the door , turned the "closed" sign to "open". Surprised by the sudden clunk between the glass and wooden sign , the woman turned around and walk in. Y/n didn't realize it at first because he also walked back to his counter.