Chapter 96: Celebrations

''Baby, wake up.'' Natasha gently nudged Katya awake, smiling at the peaceful sight. ''I think I hear some tiny feet on the stairs and I don't want you to die from a heart attack.''

''So thoughtful,'' Katya managed to whisper sleepily right before the door opened softly, Morgan peeking in carefully and abandoning all plans to be silent when she saw the people inside the small bedroom were awake.

''Wake up! You got to wake up! Daddy made pancakes for us!'' Morgan jumped up and down on the bed before falling down and nestling herself between the two Russians. They had only been at Tony's cabin for two days, but Morgan acted like they had been there their whole lives. Tony had probably told her stories.

Natasha brushed the long hair out of Morgan's joyful face, eyeing the brunette next to her who had closed her eyes again. ''I think Kat is still asleep,'' she smugly whispered to Morgan. ''Should we wake her up?''

Katya's eyes shot open, knowing what would come next. ''No. No, don't. I'm awake. I'm awake!'' Morgan had launched herself on top of Katya carelessly, crushing her. Katya playfully groaned from the knee she got in her stomach, but could only laugh at Morgan's wide smile. She was simply adorable.

Morgan giggled and jumped off, taking Katya's wrist and tugging on it. ''Come on or they are going to get cold!'' 

Katya didn't budge, simply smiling while Morgan hung on her wrist with all her body weight. Katya raised an eyebrow. ''Am I allowed to brush my teeth and put on some clothes first?''

Morgan let go and narrowed her eyes, crossing her arms as if she had to think about it. The theatrics, she got that from her dad. ''Okay, but you have to hurry. Daddy says you need to help with the party.''

''We will be right down,'' Katya urged her, waiting patiently for Morgan to nod and pull the door closed, returning the silence to the room.

Natasha chuckled when Katya fell back into her pillows, pulling the covers over her face. ''Good morning, I guess.'' With her head propped up on her hand, she watched the sprayed out brown hair on the pillow next to her, the only part of Katya besides her fingers that was visible.

''She's a lot,'' Katya replied with a muffled voice, wishing she could go back to sleep. It got kind of late yesterday. 

''She's young, unlike you and me,'' Natasha corrected with a smile. ''But she is right, we should get out of bed, it's almost ten.'' She lifted the covers and swung her legs off the side, glancing at Katya over her shoulder. ''I'm gonna take a shower.''

Katya threw the covers from her face and openly stared at Natasha's bare legs; the big t-shirt Tony had given her as a pajama barely covering her butt. Of course, she sensed this and turned around in the bathroom doorway. ''Are you coming?'' she smirked, laughing when Katya scrambled out of bed quickly and rushed after her.

~~~~

''Look who finally decided to get out of bed,'' Tony smirked, flipping a pancake in the pan. ''You're lucky, breakfast is still hot.''

The wounds on his body had started to heal, the cuts on his face most prominent. He had been in the center of the fight a lot, taking on Thanos and getting hit by the Stones' power at first. His energy had slowly returned, rest had done him good. 

Natasha snatched a plate from the counter, sitting down at the dinner table, Morgan nowhere to be seen. ''Thank you, Tony. Not only for the food but also for letting us stay here until we find something else.''