A New Path

*Here's another update, also sorry for the plot holes*

Dear Izuku,

If you're reading this then I'm probably dead, I just want you to know that it wasn't your fault. Whatever happened wasn't your fault, I'm sorry for leaving you alone, but you're strong, you're independent, you can survive. Don't give up your dream, you can be a hero, Izuku. If you ever need assistance check the closet, I have a list of contacts and information in there that could be helpful in the future. Goodbye and good luck, Izuku.

~Haru

   Izuku reread the letter again, he had spent the rest of the night crying but he knew that he had to move on now.

   "Don't worry Haru I will survive. But being a hero is going to be harder than ever.. I'll have to bump up my training and I'll need experience.. Haru wouldn't like it if I put myself in dangerous situations but I have to do this. The best option now is to become a vigilante, I can stop villains and gain experience, plus since Haru's.. gone.. the crime rate will go up. This is my next step to becoming a hero." Izuku grabbed a notebook to start documenting his ideas for the future. 

"I'll need to find a better job, I can't live off of Haru's funds, I might be able to sell some of my inventions as support gear on the black market.. I could sell information if I had to as well. I've already gone through some of the curriculum for the rest of middle school and it would be more convenient for me to home school. I could stop going to public school and disappear completely from peoples lives, but it would be fun to mess with Kaachan a bit. He deserves it, he's just like the hero who killed Haru, he's been bullying me for years and even with my training I've never had the guts to stand up to him. So now is my chance to destroy him!" Izuku mumbled, while coming up with a plot.

   Izuku planned out his vigilante costume careful to include all the necessary details so he could find supplies and create it easily. He designed the costume to have a green hoody and a supply belt that would hold his weapons, as well as armored plates around his legs and long fingerless gloves, to help with grip. His boots would have a steel base for climbing and kicking and to cover his identity he would wear a black mask and goggles.

   After he had planned out his costume he scrounged up supplies for making it, buying what he couldn't find at the beach or already had. Then before he started to create the costume he examined Haru's contact list for anyone who could help him get supplies, find a job or get connections. He called a few reliable suppliers and secured some more pieces vital to the construction of his gear. 

   He also found someone who was willing to check out the gear he'd made in the past. Then he started to research the most recent villain attacks and other major events, so he was caught up on the goings on of the outside world. There were a lot of articles on Kage's death, that Izuku firmly ignored, he wasn't ready to read them yet. After he finished catching up he went into the government's site and got into the files on Haru, most of them were witness reports but the most recent was the document on his death.

Name: Haru (surname not listed)

Cause of death: severe burns

   That was as far as Izuku read before closing the tab and shutting the computer.

Again he fell asleep crying.

(625 words)