|epilogos|

Untouched

All Rights Reserved

© 2015 Luna Black

~*~

Aphrodite and Athena stepped back, twirling their hands in the air so that Ariel could turn around and she sighed, expressing her discontent. The Goddesses rolled their eyes and Aphrodite knelt down to fix the flowing long skirts.

“Mm,” Athena tapped her bottom lip, “I think we should add some colour to her waist, it looks plain.”

She nodded, running her fingers over Ariel’s waist and added some nice golden accents. Athena nodded approvingly and said, “And for the final touch,” she brought forward some small peonies and handed them to Aphrodite, “flowers to adorn her hair.”

Aphrodite slid the miniscule flowers in between Ariel’s braided hair, accessorising it nicely and patted down some loose strand until it was pure perfection. “Mm, we don’t want to add too much because then the crown will look tacky.”

Athena nodded, handing Ariel some bracelets and said, “Here, put these on and we’ll be finished.”

“Thank god,” she muttered, clasping the bracelet on and flashed the goddesses a cheeky grin, “sorry guys, but whenever you play dress up with me, I feel sorry for all those Barbie’s I tormented when I was little.”

“We’re not that bad,” Aphrodite huffed indignantly.

Ariel shook her head, “You’re not; I just feel like you guys have way too much fun playing dress up with me.”

Athena chuckled, taking out a pair of sandals from a box and held them out for her to take. “That’s because we are having fun. Here, take these. They’re called krepis and they’re our traditional sandals.”

She took them, inspecting the leathered sandal and untightened the leather laces to wrap them around her ankle. She tied them like her pointe shoes and then held her foot out to admire the shoe. Her entire outfit consisted of traditional Greek attire; whatever the two goddesses were preparing her for must’ve been extremely important for them.

“These are cute,” she murmured, wiggling her golden toes and grinned up at them.

Aphrodite nodded, quickly running her fingers through her hair before turning back around to face them and said, “It’s time; we have to go.”

“Are you ever going to tell me what this is for?”

“No,” they replied in unison.

Ariel rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest and said, “You know I can just ask Hades, right?”

Athena snorted, “He’s the one that told us not to tell you.”

“Darn,” she muttered, letting out a sigh and turned to look at herself in the mirror. To say that she looked like a goddess would be the understatement of the century. Her hair was pulled up in elaborate, interlocking braids that were pulled back to open up her heart-shaped face. Her makeup was done lightly, accentuating her features and blurring out some blemishes.

To end her breath-taking look was the dress Athena and Aphrodite had designed. It was a simple traditional Greek gown, but with its own personal touch. A sensual yet elegant slid revealed her part of her leg, enough to leave anyone wanting more; being a dancer had its perks and strong, beautiful legs was one of them.

The dress was off-the shoulder, revealing her slightly freckled shoulder and some of her no-longer-tattooed-back. It hugged her curves, accentuating her body in all the right places and gave her the confidence to knock anyone off their feet.