twenty.

JORDYN LAUGHS AS Bella almost trips in the heels Alice has forced her to walk in

"You just need to walk in them a bit, break them in." Alice tries to reassure Bella.

"I've been walking in them," Bella says, "for three days. How come I can't just go barefoot?"

Alice gasps in disgust, "Barefoot? Do not speak such words."

Bella sighs, "l just — it's a little much, is it not? The decor and dress, everything."

Jordyn rolls her eyes, "Bella, come on. I didn't do all this work for nothing." Jordyn places her hands on her hips in disapproval. Truthfully, she hasn't done that much work, but still.

Bella rolls her eyes at her sister, "Whatever."

Their little moment is quickly interrupted by Jasper and Carlisle carrying big wooden benches on their shoulders.

"You don't see that everyday." Jordyn mumbles.

"Bella, bo, it is the perfect amount of enough. Tomorrow is going to be amazing." Alice says dreamily, ignoring the little bickering match shared between the two Swan sisters just seconds ago, she places her hand on Bella's arm.

Emmett emerges from out of the woods holding, what looks like, a fallen tree, "Where do you want me to put these, boss lady?"

"Either side of the aisle of the aisle will do." Alice points.

"Theres an aisle?" Rosalie asks while holding the stump of another large tree.

"Do you people not have vision?" Alice scolds while running down the steps of the porch.

Bella lightly chuckles and kicks the heels off, slipping her tennis shoes on. She gazes up at Edward, whom stares out of his window like the dramatic man he is.

Alice comes back moments later, ruining Bella's view of her soon to be husband.

"Go home and get lots of beauty sleep, Bella, or else." Alice turns to Jordyn, "Make sure she goes to bed early."

Jordyn fake salutes, "Sir yes sir."

Alice rolls her eyes before going back to join her family.

Jordyn and Bella descend down the porch and head for Bella's new car.

"Are you nervous?" Jordyn asks while sitting in the passenger seat.

Bella turns the key and buckles before answering, "A little."

Jordyn scoffs, "A little? C'mon, Bells, I bet you're freaking out."