𝟐𝟎

Y/N finally reached her home, panting because she walked all the way back

Y/N finally reached her home, panting because she walked all the way back. She took her keys out as quiet as possible and slowly opened the door, trying to sneak in. The young girl knew she would be in big trouble if her mom or brother would find out.

„Where were you?" Taehyun asked, startling the girl who mentally cursed at him. Taking her shoes off, she walked to the kitchen where her brother was sitting comfortably while reading a newspaper.

„Emergency" Y/N simply said, not looking at him as he narrowed his eyebrows. The fridge seemed to be more interesting for Y/N than her older brother as she took lots of snacks out and ran to her room.

„I am gonna let it slide this time" Taehyun sighed as he continued to read the newspaper and acted unbothered.

As she arrived at the room,she threw all the snacks on her bed and sighed in relief.

„That was close" She said as her stomach ached. The poor girl didn't eat anything other than her breakfast and was supposed to eat in school but because of Jungwon she couldn't.

„He really is driving me crazy" Y/N sighed as she plopped herself beside the snacks and couldn't hide her smile.

{time skip}

„Today is Friday!" Jihan cheerfully held her right fist up as the friends group laughed. It was indeed the last school day before the weekend and everyone was exited.

As the group walked in, they immediately were greeted by the students who looked at them from head to toe and the whispers started, confusing them.

„Did something happen?" Jeongwoo asked while scratching his nape but the friends group only could shake their head and wonder too.

„What happened yesterday?" Haruto directly questioned Y/N as she gulped, not knowing what to answer. The two other best friends eyed her and waited for a response.

„Nothing serious" She shrugged it off and began to fasten her pace, resulting for her leaving her friends behind as they looked at each other confused.

Arriving at her locker, Y/N quickly took all the needed books out and put them into her backpack without realizing that a person stood behind her.

When she finally turned around, her eyes widened. Jungwon stood in front of her while cheekily smiling and their faces were only a few inches away as she gently pushed them away and tried to hide her burning face.

„Good morning!" He happily greeted as he wasn't sick the day before. Y/N greeted him back while shaky smiling and continued to put the books into her backpack.