55

*go check out my tik tok @ melophileredamancy !! I'm going to be posting a bunch of like funny things about this book, like really funny/creepy audios that line up with the storyline. And it's hilarious and scary at the same time. So go check it out!*
(My time zone is EST. I stay up really late lol, usually till 6am. But that's because I'm depressed soooo😩☝️do not yell at me. ^just for anyone wondering^)

I opened my eyes. The sun was beaming onto our faces. Wilbur had his hand rested on my cheek, he slowly fluttered his eyes opened to look at me.
I grabbed his wrist and relaxed.
"Goodmorning, beautiful." He said, he rubbed his eyes.
I yawned, "morning.."
"Tired?" He chuckled.
"Was it obvious?" I replied with a giggle.
He chuckled and sighed. He slid closer to me and our nose's touched. He looked at my lips, then back at my eyes. He slowly leaned down and closed his eyes. He kissed me.
"I love you." He whispered.
"I love you more."
"I love you most." He chuckled.
He rubbed my back gently. After a little we got up, I got ready for the day, so did he. Honestly, Wilbur needs to get me the same sweatshirts he gets. They are the most comfy things in the world.
Tubbo and Tommy were staying at DT's till later tonight.
*at 8pm.*
"Darling!" Wilbur yelled from downstairs. I walked out of my room and walked down the stairs.
"Yes?" I replied.
"Tommy is live, do you want to watch?" He asked from the couch. He had the remote in his hand.
"Sure." I smiled. I sat next to him, he put his arm around me and turned Tommy's live on the TV.
"HEY CHAT." Tommy said, sipping a Fanta.

'POGCHAMP'
'HEY BIG MAN'
'YOOO'
'HEYYYYY HOW ARE YOU'

"I am well, how bout you? HOW ARE WE CHAT?" He said, Tubbo, Quackity, Sapnap, and Karl sat next to him.
Tommy jokes around with the others for a while until a donation pops up.

Donation:
Y/N AND WILBUR ARE IN CHAT HAHAHAH

"Of course those two lovebirds are here." Sapnap sighed.
"They love each other." Tubbo said.
"It's honestly disgusting. Like um. Ew." Quackity gags.
"Gosh, why are they talking so much smack." I laughed.
"Probably because all of them are single." Wilbur chuckled.
We both looked at Karl, Quackity, and Sapnap, "wellllll..." My eyes kind of widened.
We both laughed.
"Y/n and Wilbur, we know your hearing this. You two will kiss on stream. We will make it happen." Tommy says.
Wilbur and I laugh. Wilbur joins vc on his phone.
"No you won't." I say.
"Yes we will." Quackity replies. "Wilbur kiss y/n right now."
We heard them laughing, we laughed as well.
"No." Wilbur laughed.
"Kiss them on the cheek." Karl suggested.
"No." Wilbur said again.
"Why not?" Sapnap asked.
"I've kissed them enough for the hour." Wilbur says.
"WILBUR-" I yell.
I hear everyone laughing.
"IM JOKING, IM JOKING." He laughs.
Everyone laughs at us.
"Okay, we'll tell us when you guys are going live so we can raid you." Tommy says.
"Okay, don't spread rumors." Wilbur demands.
"Your like my brother." Tommy says.
"I will cry." Wilbur replies. He hangs up and puts his phone in his pocket.
He moves some of my hair behind my ear.
"You're beautiful." He says.
"You're pretty." I reply.
He blushes.
We go upstairs after a little more of watching Tommy's stream.
We text them that we are going live, Wilbur goes into his room. He isn't going live, I am. Karl and Quackity will be with us. And Eret.
"Hey chat." I say, smiling.

'HIIII'
'<<<<333 HOW ARE YOU??'
'AHHHH HELLO BESTIE'
'HELLOOOO'
'WE LOVE YOU'
'AYYY HEY Y/N'

"Hey! How are you all?" I asked.

'GOOD'
'TIRED!'
'IM OKAY'
'HOW ARE YOU'

"I'm tired as well. But I'm pretty good." I smile.
I stay talking to them for a little before I hope into vc.
"God their pretty." Wilbur says.
"Who is?" I laugh.
He stays silent.
"You are." Karl giggles. "Isn't that right, Wilbur?"
"Shut upp.." he chuckles.
We all hop into the smp, we go around Kinoko kingdom and then we go to my base, it's a little cave with things. I'm just trying to decorate it. Eret is back at his castle. Karl and Quackity are getting supplies for a building they are going to make. Wilbur is just in vc, he's very tired.
"Y/n you look really nice. So does the leaves on the side of the cave." Wilbur says.
"Thank you." I smile, I try hard not to blush so chat doesn't say anything. But, they do.