Best Friends

Alexis's POV

When I got home last night, I went straight to sleep. Between the regret, dejection, and the time, I was too exhausted to do anything. So many worries were plaguing my mind that I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

I wake up to the hotel landline ringing. In my half-asleep state, I go to answer the phone, then then I realized the issue. Why is the hotel calling me? Is that even a thing? I look at the digital clock on the end table, where the time reads half past noon. 

I slept for half the day, but it doesn't bother me. It's only Friday and I don't start my first day until Monday, so it's not like I have anything to do. Jungkook is still mad at me and the boys all agree with him somewhat, all except Jimin. But I can't blame them, really.

I answer the phone, and I recognize the voice of the lady from the front desk. We've gotten to know each other a little better since I kind of live here. "Hey, Alexis. I'm sorry to bother you, but that guy from before is here. He tried to walk past again, but I can't let him up without your permission." I try to remember who she is talking about. Who came here befo- oh my lard! It clicks in my mind. Do-Song! 

How did I forget him? I called him once or twice back in America, but I haven't talked to him since I teleported here. I quickly figure out that Elijah must've told him I was back. I remember telling him about me staying in the same hotel as before, so that explains how he knew I was here.

"You can bring him up. Thank you Lily." I say. Lily is her English name. She just told me to call her by that.

"No problem Alexis." I slowly put the phone back, not wanting her to hear the annoying clanging of me trying to put the damn thing into the holder.

I get up and brush my teeth and rinse my face, deciding to take a shower after Song gets in. The doorbell rings as soon as I place the towel down. When I open the door, Do-Song immediately curses me out then proceeds to hug me.

"You bitch!"

Oh my. What a welcome.

He comes up to me and starts squeezing the life out of me. "Why didn't you tell me you were back in Korea, I could've met you at the airport!" Do-Song yells. I guess I have to fill him in, since he already knows about the whole soulmate thing.

Now that I think about it, they never made me sign an NDA when it came to our relationship. I don't even think they know that I had to sign one for the job, but that one makes sense. I read it over later, and there was nothing about keeping quiet in terms of "relations" with the members, so that eased my worries a lot. Both because I had already told someone about it, and because it meant that they didn't do anything with the staff members, at least. Outside of the company, is a whole different issue that I don't want to think about.

"Yeah about that-" I start, but he interrupts me. He grabs my shoulders and pulls me out of his hug, holding me still in front of him.

"Nevermind, when did you finally decide to tell them about you? Did you finally realize how much of a hot badass you are? Tell me when the confidence came."

"First of all, I'm not a badass."

"Well, you're definitely hot. Actually maybe I'm wrong, you're more on the gorgeous side." He examines me. "Well, in pajamas, I would say cute. How about all of the above?"

I shake his hands off so I can properly smack his head, "Stop it, you sound like a pervert." His compliments do little to boost the ego. He looks like he's serious, but because of his relation to my brother and his status as a womanizer (Elijah's words not mine), I don't take his words to heart. Besides, I already have seven amazingly attractive and precious soulmates. Heaven knows how.