✧ᴛᴡᴏ✧

Kim Namjoon, to say his life is ordinary would be an understatement, well because it's really boring from his point of view.

He wants to explore the world, find an escape from this busy world and just wanna be himself but he is bound to his responsibilities that are being the son of a veteran retired sportsperson of the country and also being a student in business administration.

He has been given this expensive flat in one of the very VIP starred buildings by his father so he can stay near his college in Seoul.

He lives alone and generally reads books all day, works out, cooks for himself and takes care of his bonsai trees in the little garden he managed to grow in his balcony.

He has a group of amazing friends, being his best supporters and a reason for him to feel like the city is somewhat similar.

He stays generally alone all day long after coming back home from college but sometimes those books in the shelves would seem also boring and so he would carry his keys, wear his jacket or coat and find himself around his best friend Jeon Jungkook or maybe sometimes in a club.

He hates the surroundings of a club but that's the only place where he finds his friends, all together.

Well he hates clubs because someone will definitely ask him to get laid and he literally hates the idea of this shit without knowing the person in front of him.

He would not even wanna talk to someone he doesn't know and get laid? Pfft. Lame.

Namjoon is just a little bit conservative by thoughts too but not in a toxic way, what's right is right and what's wrong is wrong for him. He is very practical but sometimes wants to live in a constant dream, feel loved and cared.

He wants to fall in love again, wants someone to mend his broken heart and make him feel appreciated enough.

He generally doesn't show what he feels but there's only Jungkook who can find out his emotions by just looking at him and that's why their bond is very strong.

And for now he found himself laying on his bed, the weekend feeling boring as always and he knew Jungkook was probably with his boyfriend and went to make him meet his uncle so he read a few books but ended up getting bored after a while.

He carried his phone, not sure what to do but clicked on his instagram app just to only find Jungkook posting a picture of him with Taehyung, the two lovers out on a date and Taehyung kissing Jungkook's cheek.

'He says rabbit is his favourite animal and I'm an animal 😉.'

Namjoon couldn't help but laugh at the caption of the picture, Jungkook is just Jungkook.

"This boy really had to do this cute picture this way, aish."

Namjoon then checked the comments to add his one but he was distracted by this certain someone in the comment section, goes by the name of Park Jimin who he remembers as Taehyung's best friend.

Curiosity knocks by and he clicked on his profile just to end up being mesmerized by his profile, each and every picture worth watching. His selcas, his candids, his cute reels with his best friend Taehyung. Namjoon had no idea how he ended up stalking his account while smiling constantly.

Note, he was smiling genuinely.

While checking his account Namjoon ended up learning that Jimin was following him for a very long time, making him furrow and chuckle.

"What? I didn't even realise when ah..." saying this Namjoon pressed the follow button, eyes beaming with joy as he whispered a cute, not realising he had also typed it in his comment section of one of his recent posts.