Chapter 38 - Kidnapped]

{Y/N's POV}

It's been three days since Molly has been at the hospital.

I was currently reading to Bill. Charlie was sleeping in their room. (He sleeps a lot, lol.) I was reading a muggle book: Myths, Magic, and More.

"Some children claim to have spotted a magical Wizard in the forest, casting a spell. Green mist filled the air as the Wizard chanted spells. The next day, a circus magician apologized and said he was practicing for a performance. The children claimed it wasn't the same man as the other day, but the magician told them, "Magic isn't real, kids. It's just a trick of the light."

I scoffed at the absurd story.

"This is inaccurate," I told Bill.

"In... acoorate?" Bill asked.

"Inaccurate. It means not correct."

"Inaccurate?"

"Yes, good job. Come on, let's read something else. This book is silly," I said, grabbing a book called, Potions and Spells for Beginners. (It's never too early to learn!)

Once I finished reading, Bill was asleep. I smiled, hoping to have kids of my own one day. I carried him upstairs to him and Charlie's room. I laid him down next to his brother and covered the two with their blankets.

I went back downstairs to clean up our mess from the last few days, then heard a honk outside.

They're home! I thought.

I saw their car pull in front of the house. I ran outside to see the twin babies.

"Aww!!!" I screeched. "They're so perfect!" I said, fangirling.

"Calm down, Y/N," Molly said with a laugh.

The twin boys looked adorable (an understatement). Their baby ginger head hairs and cute noses made them look so precious. I admired them for a moment as my eyes watered. I couldn't wait until it was my turn.

"Meet Frederic Gideon Weasley and George Fabian Weasley," Arthur said.

"Fred and George," I said. "It matches them. I bet they're gonna be a handful."

I heard the car door shut and looked to see who it was. There was a handsome man who looked like Molly.

"This is Gideon, my brother. He's going to watch Charlie and Bill," Molly said. "So you can go home now. I know my children are a handful."

"No, it's ok. I could use the practice for the future," I said.

Molly laughed.

"Yes, I guess you're right."

"I have to get going," I said. "Tom is probably looking for me."

"Tom?" Arthur asked.

I froze. I had forgotten that not everyone knew about Tom and I.

"I meant a different Tom," I lied, looking at Molly for help.

"Yes, she has a friend named Tom," Molly said.

"Oh... ok," Arthur said, eyeing me suspiciously.

"Well, toodles," I said and apparated before I could get questioned.

All I thought about was Tom and where he was. I heard screaming before I saw anything. I found myself in a village. It was under attack. Fire burned the shops and homes. Windows were shattered and villagers screamed and ran for their lives. I realized it was a muggle village.

A woman held her baby tightly in a small alley. The woman cried her heart out as her husband laid on the dirt, dead. His lifeless eyes stared into the darkness. The baby cried it's eyes out from the loud screaming.