Eleven ♡

*+:。.。  。.。:+*

"Alright class , welcome back I'm your new homeroom teacher for this semester, Mr. Le. Nice to meet you all."

Soobin whispered to a pink haired boy sitting next to him, "Thank god we're in the same class." He was relieved he got to spend the remainder of the semester with his new boyfriend, no one from last semester got in this class anyways. Not Beomgyu or Taehyun. Sunghoon was here, but not Jake.

"Do you know what class Beomgyu is in?"

"..."

"You still haven't talked to him ever since..?"

Soobin nooded, He didn't know what to say to him or if he would feel uncomfortable talking to him. Beomgyu was the last person he wanted to talk to right now.

"It's okay you don't have to force yourself. When you're ready you can talk to him."

Facing him he said , "Thanks Yeonjun.." his face dropped when he realized the others hands were on his thigh under the table. It was just there, resting on his thigh.

This wasn't the first time.

During lunch, and when he came over, Yeonjun's hands were always on Soobin's thigh. The boy was conflicted. Did he want something? I mean the two haven't even shared their first kiss yet.

He would sometimes even rub his hand a little too up which made Soobin flinch, he slowly moves his hand off of him but Yeonjun doesn't get the memo.

Soobin was flustered.

Meanwhile, downstairs in classroom 5-B, the three musketeers sat in a row vertically in front of one another. Jake was sitting at the back, Taehyun chose the seat in front of him and Beomgyu decided to sit on the empty seat in front of Taehyun.

Half of the period went by while Jake and Taehyun were chatting away ignoring the lesson, Jake was concerned as to why Beomgyu wasn't joining the conversation.

"What happened to Beomgyu?" He whispered.

Taehyun glanced at the bored Beomgyu looking at the floor, 'Did he choose to sit in front of me to make me feel bad' he thought to himself.

"We're...not talking right now."

"Hm? Why? You two are like the closest ever."

Turning back to his seat avoiding his question , "Let's focus back on the lesson now Jake."

Taehyun was determined. No matter how bad he felt, or what tricks Beomgyu did he wouldn't change his mind. He had to cut off their relationship,

'It's better for him anyways..' He whispered to himself looking at a tired Beomgyu who rested his face on his desk like usual, 'Sleeping again?' He thought to himself,

'I miss you...'

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

"Should we make a second batch?" Yeonjun said pointing at the finished popcorn before the movie even started. "We were that hungry and barely got through the intro of the movie!" He chuckled.

After school, Yeonjun, whose parents are out of town, has the house to himself and invites Soobin for a movie night.

"mhm I'm fine, we have our coco milkshakes anyways." Soobin said grabbing the blanket and holding his knees, turning at him he said, "it's kind of cold right? share the blanket with me." scotting closer to him covering the blanket on him.  Soobin stared at the other peacefully watching the movie and pouted.

'Is he not in the mood for cuddling?' he thought to himself. He found it weird that the boy wasn't all over him like he usually was.  Shrugging his shoulder the blue haired boy smuggled himself into the others arms, accepting him in the other held him back.

"Yeonjun?"

"Mhm?"

"Why haven't you kissed me yet?"

Taken aback, the pink haired boy moved a bit back, "W-what you want me to?"

"Huh? I'm your boyfriend why not? Plus your hands are always on my thighs. I thought you wanted something!"

The two looked at each other spaceless, "Of course I want to!" Yeonjun blurred out, "But..I'm too scared to make the first move. Plus since we're not official and all I don't know if you're okay with me t-touching you like that."

'Scared? Choi Yeonjun...no way' Soobin started to connect the dots, "You're actually shy, I totally mistake your personality." Pulling the back of his knees pushing him towards him the boy said, "Yeonjun I want to be t-touched tho. I'll make the first move than...okay?"

The shorter gulped and nodded his head as Soobin placed a soft kiss on his lips that lasted for a few seconds before looking back up at his eyes, "Cute.." Soobin mumbled.

Somehow they ended in a position where Yeonjun was laying as Soobin crawled on top of him holding onto his shoulders, "Can I continue?"

"Y-yes."

Soobin, gaining consent, sent kisses from his neck to his collarbone sliding his cold hands in his shirt causing the other to twitch. Soobin held down on his knee and lowered his head under the blanket asking for permission, gaining a shy nod from Yeonjun, he continued on. The two couldn't believe what had happened that night.

Choi yeonjun was a bright, outgoing, confident person that Soobin looked up to but he was shocked to see this side of him. Laying down next to each other with messy hair after, the blue haired boy looked out of breath, "Did you like that?"

Shyly nodding the pink haired went on top of him and placed his hand on his chest. "And you?"

"Are you my official boyfriend after this? Or you're still not over...Beomgyu?"

Pulling his shirt downwards the other placed a kiss on his lips, "I've already long forgotten about him.." he whispered in his boyfriends ear.

Double update!