35.

Excuse any errors. 🤍
Milo in the mm. 😍
————-

                                        Omniscient

Omniscient

Milo was sitting in the chair as Dre put the black cloak over him and took his hat off. Makayla and Anya went to Target so he decided to surprise his baby by gettin a haircut. He needed it honestly he was tired of looking homely, although Ayna didn't have a problem with how his hair looked he wanted it off.

I don't want a low fade. I wanna keep our hair like this. I like it like this Lo. That was Zane complaining which caused him to suck his teeth.

Aye, can I play 2K when we get home. I need to blow off some steam. That was Jax again. He had been bugging him all week about plying the game.

"Maybe later." he mumbled before sighing with a shake of his head but mentally cursed himself when he realized he spoke out loud.

"Later what bro?" Dre asked setting up his clippers to start on his hair.

"Oh nothing man." He shrugged. "I was just responding to myself."

"Oh, Damn bro, you got a perm in your hair?" Dre questioned as Milo ran his hand down his hand laughing.

"A what- Oh nah nigga I'm mixed.. I'm not all the way black I'm half Puerto Rican." He chuckled scratching his neck.

"Oh word? My fams from the Dominican Republic. You speak spanish?"

"No I need to learn." He said as Dre cut on the TV to ESPN.

"Shit, I don't either. I'm rusty as hell." He chuckled.

"Your parents never taught you?" Milo asked as Dre concentrated on his cutting his hair lowly.

"Yeah moms did but I just forgot how to speak it." He shrugged before glancing at the TV as they watched highlights of a Clippers game.

"Lemme I ask you a question Lo." He said setting up my clippers, he didn't want to get all in his personal business but it was interesting to him.

"Yeah go ahead." He said running his hands through his hair one last time before I cut it.

"What do you do when someone's trying to front while you and shorty are....You know.."

He laughed out loud, he felt like Dre was nervous to even ask that, although it was a little personal and random he'd answer it anyway.

"Aight so it's like this, whenever we are intimate and someone wants to front..Well I don't really know we usually stop and let whoever fronts get grounded before continuing." He chuckled as Dre gave him an unreadable expression.

"This shit is interesting as hell, how many do you have?" He questioned as he continued cutting his hair.

"I have 5 right now. Most people have a range of maybe 4 all the way up to 10 sometimes 20."