Imagination

A/N I'm experimenting, but do please read. 

Your POV ⨋

You opened your eyes. 

A soft and warm smile was painted onto your face, your eyes gazing up at the sky with pure imagination. 

The sky was beautiful, everything was beautiful.

And everything was ok. 

The sky was painted a bright gold color, stars and clouds dotted around it. 

The stars were a baby blue, staring down at you kindly.

The clouds were floating around the world calmly, smiling down at everything, glowing a warm orange. 

The sun and the moon were invisible, completely nonexistent in the bright gold sky. 

It was like the things that held the most recognition for day and night were gone, and now they depended on the things that were usually looked over, like the stars and the clouds.

It wasn't day or night, instead it was both simultaneously, beautiful and perfectly working together like how it wasn't supposed to be, yet it fit perfectly. 

You tilted your head slightly downwards, so that you could see your surroundings instead of just the sky.

You were in a forest, a bright and happy one. 

The sounds of birds chirping filled the forest, and squirrels ran around your feet, scavenging for food. 

 The trees were a bright lavender color, flowers on each tree that were a light but soft pink color.

The leaves of the trees were lavender, the trunks and branches of them were a dark violet, and the flowers that were hanging on them were a soft pink. 

Birds flew overhead, their wings all sorts of different colors. 

You could hear their chirping, their beautiful, quiet, and bright chirps. 

They weren't too loud and yet they weren't too soft for the ear to hear.

The grass was a red and pink color, parts of it a darker shade of the color than the others. 

Each piece of grass seemed to be wearing a small crown, like it was crown that way, and yet it looked perfect.

Each crown had small little jewels on it, each one a different shape.

Even though they were all mismatched and small they looked like they fit perfectly, they all fit in. 

A soft chuckle slipped past your lips, and it became louder. 

The grass was swaying in the wind, brushing your knees. It was a tall sort of grass, like the ones you would see in the plains. But it was nothing like the plains.

Everything was a soft color, everything fit in, everything was perfect. 

It was beautiful.

It was amazing. 

Another beautiful laugh filled your ears, entwining with yours. 

Your head shifted slightly to the side and the smile on your face only grew bigger as you looked at the person, the person of your dreams.

They were beautiful, truly, truly beautiful. 

Their laugh was like pure honey, the smile that formed on their lips like a perfect painting.

It brightened up the whole sky, it brightened up the whole world.

Their eyes were so easy to get lost in, like a sea. Like a sky. Both were so easy to get lost in, both were so dangerous yet so beautiful.

Their eyes opened, but they were still laughing. The bolted towards you, jumping into your arms.

You caught them, and you could feel the happiness radiating off of them.

They were happy, so, so happy.

As long as they were happy you were happy, since after all, you were in love with them.

Their happiness could spread to you like water flowing on a counter. Quickly moving yet moving in a dancing way.

Their laugh filled your ears and, to your surprise, so did yours. 

They pulled away for a split second and grinned at you, making you smile even more. 

Beautiful, Handsome, Perfect.

All the words to describe them.

Kind, Bright, Amazing.

Even more words to describe them.

They were your everything, they were the thing you lived for.

And you knew that they felt the same way about you.

It was love.

Love. 

Platonic or Romantic, it was love. 

Love can be platonic or romantic, but it's still love.

They smiled at you once again and buried themselves in your arms once more. 

They were still laughing and so were you.

What was so funny?

You didn't know.

But it was perfect.

Amazing.

Beautifu-

You opened your eyes from a deep sleep and you sat up straight in your bed, breath quick. 

"No. No that wasn't- no. N-No." You said shakily, gripping at the sheets on the bed.

"No. It... It should've been real. It should've been... real..." You let your body fall back down onto the bed and you closed your eyes, wishing to go back to the world. 

"It was Pure Imagination." A different voice than yours said, and you drifted off into sleep once again, hoping that the world you had imagined would become reality.

But of course,

It Never Would. 

A/N What'd ya think of that? I had a bit of fun writing it.

It's quite short, so be proud of me lmao. IT's the shortest thihng I've ever written, but it's pretty pog I think.

Anyway, love ya guys, thank for reading this, 

AND SEE YA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

Word Count: 834