• 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 •

𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 | 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨

“ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ”

³ ᵃᵐ ⁻ ᶠⁱⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ʰᵒᵖᵉ

     The time went by fast as soon as Tommy logged out of his computer and turning it off. We just had lunch and we were about to walk towards the empty backyard since we've missed letting the sun touch our skin.

     "Tommy, before we go outside," I stopped his tracks and rummaged through a medicine tray, finding specific pills for him to consume. "Here,"

     "I've taken that one already, [y/n]," He said, sliding open the door sideways.

     "I haven't seen you taking it and I'm literally always with you. Go on," I handed him the medicine and poured him a glass of water.

     "You really are a partner material," He muttered under his breath before swallowing the pill.

     "I know," I said proudly and we both went outside. The familiar sensation of the sun slightly stinging my skin made me warm up in contrast to the cold wind walking past us. The sunlight wasn't hot enough to make me sweat, though, and that's my favorite part in being outside in winter.

     We both found a bench under a tree to sit on and we did. The radiant, warm glow of the sunlight reflected off of our clothes as it helped melt the remaining snow on the growing grass. The heat melting the snow eventually made small steam, thus, making the atmosphere even more humid than it already was.

     We stayed like this and silently hung out until we noticed that the once striking blue-colored sky was slowly being blanketed by light gray clouds with snow threatening to fall.

     "It's slightly getting cold out here," I said and shivered. Scrolling through his phone, he scooted closer to me and wrapped an arm around me.

     Considering that we didn't have proper clothes to combat the slowly dropping temperature, we decided to head back inside, to my disappointment.

     "It's snowing and we can't go anywhere still," I sighed. "What are we gonna do except for sitting in front of our computers playing Minecraft...?" I jumped and sat on the kitchen counter.

     "We could make something in here." He pointed out. "A cake, maybe?"

     "Do you want a burnt kitchen?" I asked him sarcastically. "I don't think you do. Also, your mom is probably going to kill us both if we don't know what the fuck we're going to be making," I whispered since his mother was in the living room.

     "What time is it...?" He asked rhetorically and lit up his phone screen. "2:45 in the afternoon. We could bake a cake and... that's it."

     "This will go wrong, I can feel it." I sighed.

     "Hey, don't jinx it," He chuckled. "I'll gather the ingredients." He went to the pantry and left me in the kitchen.

     Looking over to his phone, a simple cake recipe was showing underneath the glass screen. I wanted to search for something else to bake so I tapped on the search bar, only to see his recent.

     tommyinnit live sub count
     dreamnotfound Wattpad
     how to talk to more women
     jackmanifold live subcount
     [y/n] tommyinnit
     Valkyrae

     "Hey...!" He said sheepishly, gently yanking his phone away from me while I chuckle in response. "Didn't you know that it's rude to go through people's phones?" He blushed.

     "Valkyrae, huh?" I avoided his question, inching closer to him. His hands were occupied with containers of salt and sugar, an egg carton, milk, and flour. It seemed like he wanted to put it down right away so he did, after stealing a quick kiss from my lips.

     "You saw nothing. I searched for Valkyrae's name because she's.. a rising streamer," He rolled his eyes but I chuckled.

      "Tommy, if you're checking her out it's fine. She's hot, after all." I reassured him.

     "I'm not, you airhead!" He shook his head no and opened a recipe book in his phone. Walking away from me, he pulled out a small, transparent pyrex bowl and a whisk.

     Things were going well, mostly he did all the work because I don't really cook that much. As we were waiting for the batter to cook he sighed, satisfaction present in his pale face.

     "Guess I'll take these, then," I grabbed the used baking tools and washed the remaining batter off.

      As I was minding my own business, Tommy called my name and as I was about to turn my head, as cliché as it sounds, he blew flour at me.

     "Hey!" I coughed, laughing. My hands were still soaked with soap and water so I flicked them at him.

     "Hold on let me finish washing these freaking whisks," I said and continued with my task.

     He looked at his mom from the other room and as he realized that she was preoccupied watching television, he wrapped both of his hands behind me and placed a kiss on my temple for a split second, making me weak.

     The warm arms that were once around my waist were a temporary feeling— He removed them and he checked the oven if the cake was done or not. It wasn't.

     "I bet this will cook for at least thirty minutes more," He sighed, standing. "While we wait, we could set up the balcony. Let's make it aesthetically pleasing." He emphasized the last words of his sentences and upstairs we went.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Hey, besties 💃 Who thought they updated their book but in reality, they actually haven't? Totally not me 😍

VOTE!  ⭐
COMMENT! 💬
FOLLOW! 👥
     If you want the Wilbur, Tommy, George, and Vikkstar meet-up vlog 🤩