✘2.8

You've got my heart I don't want it back

Jikyung

Hey, I just wanted to check up on you because you haven't been at Uni since the dance
Is everything okay?

Hey!
I'm good don't worry
I don't think I'm going to come back though

Did something happen?

Well I guess we're both Witches now

Wait really?
How did that happen

It's a long story but very unexpected
I don't think it's good for me to come back

I understand Jisoo
I'm always here if you need any help or advice just anything

Thank you Jikyung that means a lot :)

"Navy or grey?" The voice sounded through the speaker of her phone as she typed back a text. "You're not even listening."

"Hm? I am, I am-what did you say?" Jisoo replied turning her attention to the boy as she entered back into the FaceTime call.
"...Wow." Renjun shook his head in disbelief. "I see how it is."

Jisoo stifled a laugh but brought the phone closer to her face so she could see what he was holding up.
"Navy looks good- where are you going?"
"Mum wants to go somewhere with the family."

"That's cute." She spoke, leaning her chin in her hand as she laid on top of her bed- staring intently at Renjun who currently began to style his hair.

There was a comfortable silence that consumed, the sound of shuffling from the other side and his figure went out of view.

Jisoo tilted her head, catching the sight of a half finished canvas with the sight of purple meticulously painted onto it.

A smile cuved across her lips, heart soaring for miles as a warmth in the form of a reddish hue spread over her lightly freckled cheeks.

"Are you close to your family?" She spoke up, a small yawn proceeding after to which he hummed a yes at- coming back into view with his new outfit on.

"Yeah, always have been- you?"
"I was very close to them, we told each other everything. I'm grateful that I grew up with a close bond...I wish everyone could experience that but every family is different."

"Yeah I get that- why do you look so tired?" He inquired- grabbing the grey beanie from his chair.
"I didn't sleep that much last night- Aera has been helping me with my powers."

"How is it going?" Renjun asked, sitting down on his bed and grabbing the phone so he could see clearer.

His girlfriend- one they decided to label their relationship without much of a big deal- had her phone propped up besides her as she laid stomach down and cheek resting on her crossed arms.

A slight droopiness of her eyes became more prevalent when Jisoo reached up to rub her tired eyes with the material of her hoodie which covered her hand.

"It's okay, draining but it's kind of expected."
Renjun let out a small sigh, contemplating his words.
"Are you sure you want to do this? If it's too hard then you don't have to."

There was a hesitance before her words as she nodded.
"I'm sure- it's the only shot we have. The portal could open anytime soon and the only help we have...is him." She referred to Satan.

"You know you don't have to go through this all alone? We're all here for you bab-"
"Huang Renjun! Get the fuck downstairs, I'm not waiting any longer!" The sound of Aria's voice yelled out from what Jisoo guessed was downstairs.

Irritated, Renjun muttered something in Chinese under his breath and turned his attention to Jisoo who was still softly smiling at him.

"I've got to go before she most likely kills me." He commented, eliciting a breathy laugh from the girl as his own lips curved into a smile.

"Okay, have fun." She propped herself up on her elbows, watching as he pulled on the grey beanie, black hair peeking through.

"Make sure you rest, I'll talk to you later." He spoke, glancing down at the screen again as she hummed and waved to him.

"Hi."
"Jisoo." Talon acknowledged, nod of his head as he walked closer to her- he had been lingering by the river before she arrived.

"How are you?"
"Good. Fine I am- you?"
"I'm feeling much better." She smiled. Glancing around to see the blanket of snow encasing over the green grass.

"Talon about to go home- tired."
"Oh- you should go! We can talk another time."
"Will see Jisoo tomorrow? Here?"
"Of course, I'll wait for you."

Jisoo watched as the Lycan grunted in acknowledgement, turning around to heavily walk around the river towards the forest.

Before he left, he turned around to lift his hand- stiffly waving at which made Jisoo's heart soar watching it. She perked up, nodding at him with a grin until he disappeared from sight.

The witch glanced up at the bright sky, her eyes softening as she sighed lightly.
"You're right, I can do it."

Her head turned towards the house in which Satan resided in the basement before glancing down at her hand.

Clenching it shut, she let her focus strengthen before her eyes opened and slowly she stretched out her fingers only for a small electric ball of purple hovered over her palm.

"I hope you actually help us." She murmured, worried for what the outcome was to be.

It was uncertain after all, the man who was originally the enemy being stripped of his punishment only to be put back into the world around the people he tried to harm.

There was only so much wishing Jisoo could do but even then, her worries grew.