chapter 2 confused ghosts ?

One for all pov

There was a dark smoke filled void with nothing in it. But a large room with on roof of wall. There where 8 figures sitting in expensive looking chairs. One had long white hair with bright blue eyes. another had blond spiky hair and red eye's. Nest to him was a man with a ponytail and a thick headband. After that a man with black hair and a giant blue trench coat that covered the lower half of his face. There and a man with wavy grey hair and two lighting blot like makings on his face. A bald man in a leather jacket and Goggles. And a women with long black hair and yellow gloves and boots. The last was made from a gold like mist with two long bangs infront of it face. The one with white hair spoke first.

??? "As you know I called this meeting for a important reason"

All those around him nodded with agreement as he started to speak again.

??? "So we are all in agreement on what happened now"

Like before they all nodded and said the yeses to his statement once again.

??? "So let's all PANIC!! DEAR GOD WERE DOOMED!?!?"

After that all chaos broke loses and any semblance of orders was gone. The woman with black hair started to down a bottle of what looked like red wine, the blonde with spiky hair was trying to escape by jumping into the void and the one with the ponytail was holding him back. The one in the large blue coat was screaming about how "he was to young to die again!" While the bald one slapped him across the face telling him to get it together. The one with the face making was shaking the yellow mist person violently and says its his flat.

???"all right all right let's focus! What can we do to stop the 8th from giving one for all to his daughter?"

???"1st i got it we kill him so he can't give it to her!"

??? "4th you moron we are trying to stop the girl from dying and taking one for all with her. So If we kill the 8th, which I don't think we can even do by the way we would be  defeating the purpose."

4th "well at least in trying to think of something 6th!"

1st "so anyone else have a idea that doesn't include murder? "

???"I got it!. We try to reincarnate and live our new lives peacefully! "

??? "5th that has to be the dumbist idea I have ever heard"

5th "like you can talk 6th!. I seen you try a ride a sperm cell like a horse and 'implant the idea to go to a sperm bank' into the 8th's head!"

6th "we don't speak about that!. And It would of worked if it didn't get away before I could catch it !"

4th "ok think!. we need to some how transfer one for all to a host with out a quirk before we get past to that girl!"

??? "Alright hear me out here. What if we try and use one of our quirk's?"

6th "7th that has to be a dummer idea then mine! "

1st " she might be on to something here!"

All "what?"

1st "right like what if we use some of the energy from one for all to activate one of are quirk's and make the piece of D.N.A the 8th is transferring it go and find a suitable host!"

5th "that actually might work!. But what quirk do we use?"

1st "well 2nd and 3rd off the table for obvious reasons. 7th's would just make it float. So I think 6th should be the one."

6th "alright so how long do we have for us to accumulate the energy needed for that?"

1st "so if we are taking from one for all in its current state and that fact that the 8th is weaked by the fight with my brother. I'd say 10 months! "

5th "oh that's great HE WOULD OF ALREADY GIVEN IT TO HER BY THEN!"

7th "actually if I remember correctly his daughter is not that well built, so I would take her along time to gain the amount of muscle needed to handle one for all?"

1st "and we can look for a successor how is quirkless while we wait so its a win-win"

4th "why not his son?"

All-4th"hu?"

4th"you know his son!. The massive guy with long green hair! The one with the dog that is also a shark called sam you know the one he forgot because he was quirkless!"

All-4th "oooooohhhh yeah him"

1st "yeah I'm surprised we forgot about him as well. He is like perfectly suited for one for all! "

6th "what did you just say what I think you just said? Because it sounded to me that you said he has a dog that is also a shark?"

4th"yeah he came back with it 10 years ago after the 8th left him at the beach and locked him out the house for a night."

7th "Jesus that mesed up im considering the 4ths plan again"

1st "but in all seriousness we are all in agreement with are plan"

All "yes/absolutely/yep"