•Gone•

This chapter will contain blood

"Y/N!, Y/N Please talk to me open your eyes I can't live with out you please!!"

I had lost the love of my life.

"WHO DID THIS? TELL ME NOW!" I yelled at everyone but they looked surprised and confused.

I grab Y/N's body and leave L'manberg and we head back to pogtopia. I see Phil from the distance he was getting some supplies.

How was I going to face him with his dead daughter on my arms. I took a deep breath and walk towards Phil, he turn around when he saw me he smiled but his smile didn't last for to long when he saw who I had in my arms.

He throw the supplies that he had on his hands his eyes widened tears started to come out he slowly walked towards us.

I gave him Y/N's dead body he sat on the grass.

"I-I'm sorry I couldn't protect her"

"w-what happen?!" He said looking at his daughter.

"all I know is that someone took her life"

"Phil I'm sorry, it's all my fault I shouldn't have left her alone"

"Techno it's not your fault she knew what she was getting on, but she still decided to help you"

—————————————————-
Time skip (;'ٹ')
---------------------------------

We made a funeral for Y/N after sometime I decided to make a house far away from everyone, Phil helped me out allot Phil was now living in L'manberg I was alone again.

The voices keep asking me for revenge for Y/N's death I keep visiting her grave every day

Ghost Y/N POV:
(SURPRISE)

I woke up in a strange place my head hurt allot I couldn't remember anything not even my own name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HIII HOW IS EVERYONE DOING???
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 609 READS!!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I cry while making this and last chapter (;'ٹ')
But anyway

DONT FORGET TO DRINK WATER AND HAVE A GOOD SLEEP!

(345 words)