Chapter 35

I swear to God.
I have no idea how I lived without anime my whole life.

I'm literally just getting into watching the basic and easy ones rn but holy moly.

Why they so tall tho?
Ban shrink a little please. How does Elaine cope?
I just finished the 4 seasons of that one.

I started The Promised Neverland today and holy fucking smokes.
Those children have done more in that time than I have in my 13 years of life.

Like woah.
That plan was amazing and the reveal at the end about the mum.
I was nooot expecting that.
Wow

Blue exorcist next
If you have any, give me recommendation because I honestly have no clue what to watch after that.

I was driving back from dinner which I had taken Adalyn too as an apology for hurting her yesterday

I honestly didn't mean to go so hard but seeing her squirming and whining so much made me not want to.

The way her hips would buck and her thighs would shake was such a fucking beautiful sight.

She was such a beautiful sight.

My hand was on her thigh and I tapped my finger to the beat of the music softly playing on the radio.

Even if she forgave me, I couldn't forgive myself. I knew I had told her to say her safe word for if she was hurting but I should have seen it myself.

Fuck. I was so blinded by my own pleasure that I didn't even take notice that she would be hurting after.

What type of boyfriend am I?

I parked the car in my garage but before I could get out my hand was pulled back. I turned my head to the side to see Adalyn unbuckling her seat belt.

My eyebrows twisted together as she sat up and then moved over the console to straddle my lap.

"Axel."
She cupped my cheeks making me look at her.
"I'm okay. I swear. You don't have to feel guilty. I'm okay."

I sighed and rubbed her hips.
"But you were hurt and I should have seen that."

She rubbed my cheek and smiled.
"Axel. That wasn't because of you. You know how sensitive I am and that was why I was hurting. That vibrator was just strong and still I liked it. A lot. And plus I had a safe word. It didn't hurt during the process. It was just because of my sensitivity that it hurt afterwards. Don't blame yourself, it's just my body. I promise if I'm ever hurt or feel uncomfortable I'll use my safe word."