Chapter 64

Tw: slight abuse talk

Fuck my life.

I woke up the next morning to my mom shaking me awake. I was laying on technos chest his eyes started to flutter open as my mom shook me.

"Get up y/n I want to watch tv and you on my couch" it's too early in the morning to start fighting so I just grabbed technos hand stood up and started walking to my room.

"Ah Ah Ah where do you think your going?" My dad asked us "it's six in the morning we're going back to sleep"

My dad came over and stood in front of the door and said "no me and your mother are
sleeping in there while we're here we don't want you two in there"

I was about to tell them to fuck off but techno spoke up... let's just say technos not a morning person...

"We just want to fucking sleep y/n can sleep in her own bed in her apartment don't be dick heads" my dad looked shocked I just giggled a bit trying to hold back my laugh.

My dad snapped back at techno "watch your language with me boy she's my daughter I can tell her what to do"

Techno was not having any of his shit today "just shut the fuck up please sir, I've tried to be nice to you but your so fucking disrespectful to your own daughter she's an adult she can do whatever the fuck she wants and you can't stop her" techno said while pulling on me into my room.

I was barely holding back my laughs. Techno was still super tired but he laughed along with me.

Once we entered my room we saw my parents stuff lined up nicely on the floor along with.... all the stuff from technos drawer on the floor?

What the fuck.

I immediately walked out of my room and said "why the fuck is technos stuff on the floor?" My mom looked up to my dad as he spoke.

"We told you he's not good enough for you we're just helping for when you break up" I was about to go ape shit but techno took the shots for me.

"Sir just shut the fuck up and get out I'm not going anywhere anytime soon you have absolutely no rights to touch my things in someone else's home"

My dad walked up to techno getting right up in his face before saying "your not going to tell me what to do you understand that boy?"

Techno laughed "I think I just did now get the fuck out so we can sleep" I was on the verge of laughing my ass off but I decided to stay calm and grab their things to throw them on the floor in front of them.

My mother immediately started picking them up and my dad said "apologize right now y/n and pick those up." I shook my head no.

My dad quickly grabbed my arm yanking me towards the mess. Techno wasn't going to let that happen. He grabbed my dad by the neck pushing him to the nearest wall forcing him to let go of my arm.

My mom gasped and dropped her things as techno basically yelled. "Don't you ever touch a woman like that you understand me? Now get the fuck out of here before I beat your ass"

With that techno let go of my dad. My mom and dad picked up their things and left my apartment. As they left I hugged techno and said "I'm so sorry"

"Don't apologize it's not your fault.... I'm just not a morning person and their dick heads" I just laughed and he pulled back to look at my arm.

"Is it gonna bruise?" Techno asked me I nodded "I think so, he grabbed me really hard" I could hear the anger in technos voice when he said "I'll fucking beat his ass if he ever does that again"