NOTE {NOT AN UPDATE BUT UPDATES COMING}

Hi to all of my amazing readers!

I would just like to start off this little note by apologizing profusely for not updating the book in so long. I'll admit, part of the reason I stopped was because I wasn't receiving much of a response to the book and I did lose a lot of motivation.

Around the time I stopped updating I had to remove wattpad from to phone due to lack of storage and I have not checked it in many months. However, I checked in earlier and realized that it appears this book has received a much bigger response than I was expecting.... as well as many complaints about the lack of updates.

Over the past few months where I haven't been active, I've been dealing with a lot of big changes in my life as well as a number of personal issues that I won't go into here. I haven't really had the time or the right mind set to sit down and write stuff that I will be happy with or that I think my readers will he happy with.

However, with the response that I'm seeing the book is having now, I've decided to try get back to it. Updates might not be super frequent or long purely due to my lack of free time but I will do my best and I hope that it is appreciated :)