Chapter 19 (Testing, testing?)

AN: So since so many (not really but-) of you wanted to see what Sid looked like, there you go. The character she looks like is Kurome from the anime Akame Ga Kill. I haven't decided on her outfit yet, though. No skirts or dresses, for sure.

Anyway, I am so proud of myself for actually writing a chapter. I've been through writers block, not wanting to write at all. But I hope you like the chapter! Correct any grammar errors if you see any.
_______________/___/_________________////////

"So-um-am I supposed to jump away, too, orrr-" Sid pointed to herself.

Kakashi stared at her unimpressed. 'I can't believe I am associated with her.'

The embarrassment he will be facing in the future- he could already feel it. And he thought the past was bad, no, the future will be much worse.

He could already feel the judging stares and ridicules from Kurenai, the sly comment from Asuma, and the boisterous laugh from Gai.

Oh, how he wished the Hokage never mentioned him when he introduced the other jōnin to Sid in the magical crystal ball.

Did he even word that right?

'Doesn't matter.' He decided.

"Fine! Don't answer my question, then, fakefuck! I knew you didn't like me, asshole!" Sid called him names before rolling away on the grass.

And then she got tired of it, and got up and ran away.

When Kakashi spread his chakra to look for her, he was a bit surprised when he couldn't feel her chakra.

But he could feel her eyes on him, and it mase him shiver. He felt like prey, and Sid was the predator. Ready to pounce at any moment.

He wasn't afraid to fight her, no, he was sure he'd win.

It's just the cost he was afraid of paying.

So, what if he won? That wouldn't be worth it if Sid kicked him where it hurt.

It was how unpredictable she was that scared him in the slightest. He was wary of any inappropriate moves she would make on him.

'Wait, no, that sounded wrong-'

"Me and you! Right here, right now!" Naruto's voice entered his ears, and he had basically forgotten him up 'til this point.

Kakashi sighed. "You know, I would say you're a bit weird compared to the others, but considering one of your teammates is even weirder than you...that wouldn't be saying much, would it?"

"HAH! HE'S TALKING ABOUT YOU, EMO ASS!" Everyone heard Sid's voice through the woods.

'Hn.' Sasuke thought. 'He's obviously talking about you, idiot.'

Kakashi cleared his throat. "Right, moving on..."

"Hey, I'm not weird-"

"JUST LIMITED EDITION, BITCH!" Sid was heard again.

"-the only thing weird here is your haircut!"

You could hear someone falling out of a tree and laughing.

"Would you be quiet?" Kakashi questioned, beginning to get annoyed. 'I wanna go home.'

Rude bitch. Sid thought. But, understandable. I'd be mad if someone were laughing at how weird my haircut was, too.

She grinned. Still, I'll have to punish him. Ooh, that sounded kinky. Hehe. The Chungus shall look down at me with pride when I'm done with Kakashi.

Then she wisped away into the trees, nowhere to be heard, or seen.

Kakashi looked around lazily, not sensing Sid's chakra. At all. 'That's weird. I didn't know she could do that...'

He then took out his special book, flipping to the last page he was on.
_______________/___/_________________////////

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"The fuck was that?" Sid stopped, looked around, before jumping down from the tree she was on.

There, a couple hundred should do. She thought to herself. He may be a jōnin, but I know damn well he can't avoid all of them, especially with how I set them. One of them will go off, at least one.

She just hoped someone besides Kakashi wasn't dumb enough to go hopping in the tree's.

I mean, they were taking this test with Sid. Surely they didn't think they were safe, right?

No, of course not. She shook her head. They know how dangerous and random I am. They should know I'll come for their asses too, soon enough.

Sid squinted her eyes in thought. That is, if Bakashi doesn't get to them first.

Sid walked around lazily, just eyeing random things. The light away of the grass, the squirrel that dared to look at her the wrong way, and even Sasuke's head sticking out of the ground-

She stopped in her tracks. Wait, Sasuke's head sticking out of the ground?

She turned her head, making eye contact with said boy stuck in the ground. She grinned, running towards him.

She crouched down right in front of him. "Ah, he was here, then? Marking his territory, I see."

"What?" Sasuke asked.

"Was he not the one to shove your ass into the ground? Or am I overestimating his creativity?"

Sasuke gained a dark look on his face.

"Ah, so it was him. Huh. I wonder when my explosions will go off."

"Explosions?" Sasuke questioned.

"What? Did you think I wouldn't try to commit arson?" She gave him a cheshire grin. "Now, where's the fun in not blowing shit up?"

Sasuke stared blankly at her. "Just get me out of here."

"Be nice to my ass, you bitch. I'm not afraid to kick that football head of yours. Wonder if it'll force your ass out the ground, or just send your duckheaded ass flying to one of the tree's behind you."

Sasuke's eye twitched. "I don't have time for this. Just get me out!"

"You know, you stick out like a sore thumb. If I were an enemy nin, I would've sliced and diced your head already."

"Get me out!" He snapped. Sid whistled.

"Oooh, someone's feisty! Don't worry, I like that in a guy." She winked.

Sasuke looked repulsed, making Sid laugh out loud. "Kidding! Geez, you really can't take a joke, huh?"

Sasuke noticed something behind her, making Sid gasp.

"What? Is it Kakashit? Aw, man! I wanted to at least blow your ass up before we fought-" Sid turned around halfway through her sentence, but was disappointed when it was just a squirrel.

"BOO!" She made funny faces at it, and it just looked at her.

Then ran away.

"Was it something I said?" She questioned the universe.

If Sasuke could facepalm, he was sure he would've done so.

"...So, you gonna be nice to my ass yet? Maybe I won't kick your head further into the dirt if you at least apologize."

"Hn. Get me out."

Sid's eye twitched in irritation, smiling. Oh, honey no. That won't do at all. He's a dead man walking. Then again, he can't even walk right now. Haha, sucker bitch.

"Suck my left nut, you failed abortion."