𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟

"What do you mean someone is following you" issei spoke, his tone laced in worry as he pulled out his other phone, typing at it quickly.

"It's a man tall, bout 6'1 he got big black eyes dark hair with bangs that hang over his left eye," you said casually as you looked through the clothing racks acting like you were unaware of the man who was watching you from across the store. Matsukawa listened intently, trying to figure out who it could be. He shook his head, prioritizing getting you home safe than figuring out who was tailing you.

"Okay, baby, just head back to the car, okay? There are going to be people around the car. They are going to make sure you come back to me safe, okay?" Issei said, sounding like he was almost trying to calm himself down as well. You hummed in understanding, walking out of the store and back towards the car.

You stayed on the phone with Matsukawa the whole time, and you could still feel the other man's suffocating presence. Finally reaching the car, you saw Issei's dad, brothers, uncles, and his sister. Once his family came into view, the man following you disappeared into the parking garage.

"(y/n)!" issei's sister said, running up to you and wrapping you in her arms. Before whispering in your ear

"Are you okay?" she said in a hushed voice, and you nodded. Issei's dad came up to you, pulling the hood of your jacket over your head smiling, and patting your head.

"C'mon, sweetheart, Amane will take the car. You'll ride with me," he said, putting a comforting hand on your shoulder, leading you to the black escalade and opening the passenger side door for you. You got in, adjusting your seatbelt bouncing your leg up and down nervously.

"Do you think that they wanted to hurt me?" you said, biting the tip of your acrylic nail. Issei's dad let out a laughing patting your head driving towards his son's house.

"Even if they wanted ta hurt ya, trust me sweet pea, they couldn't get to ya. I wouldn't let it happen, neither would Sei or Amane or any of the Matsukawas'. We all see you as a sister or daughter, so we will protect you like one," he reassured you, making a warm feeling swirl in your chest.

"thank you, it really means a lot to me," you said honestly, and it was true issei's family had taken you in with no second thoughts. They loved and cared about you more than your own mother did. Issei's mom, the woman, is a saint. She calls you her daughter when she is having her weekly phone gossips. his grandmother told the book club ladies about "beautiful granddaughter,"

You smiled, looking on your lap, fiddling with your Cartier love bracelets that Issei got you for yot two-month anniversary, thinking of when he got them for you.

"Go back, baby," Issei said as you sat between his legs as you scrolled through your favorites on tik toks.

"To this one?" you said, scrolling back to the video of this girl showing her Cartier love bracelets, Issei nodding and asking you about them.

"They are like these bracelets and like they screw them on your wrist, and they are so cute, but the ones I like are ten thousand," you said with a disappointed sigh scrolling away. Needless to say, when you woke up in the morning, Issei had a jeweler come and screw on Cartier love bracelets onto your wrist.

"He brought some rings and necklaces too. Baby take your pick, okay? Whatever you like, daddy will get it for you," issei said, looking over all the jewelry picking out some things for you, the total coming out to  $150,900.00

The car came to a halt outside of Issei's mansion, where he stood in front of the mile-long driveway pacing as he awaited your safe return. He felt a wave of relief coming over him seeing you get out of the car. He came to you big arms, holding you close to him, his heart slamming against his chest as he held you.

"I'm so fucking glad you are okay (y/n). I don't think I could forgive myself if something happened to you," Issei said into your neck, trying to control his breathing, reassuring himself that you are safe and sound.

"I'm okay, Issei, promise," you said, wrapping your arms around his neck pulling him in for a small and passionate kiss.

"If those snake fucks even think about touching you promise you, baby, I'll have their head on a literal silver platter for you, okay," he said, gripping your shoulder only making you laugh, shaking your head.

"Im okay now Mr dramatic," you teased, unaware of the fact you were being watched.

AN

HI HI OMG SORRY IF THIS IS BAD AND SORRY IT SHORT I KETP DOZING OFF AND THIS ISNT PROOF READ!!