Missing | Levi x Reader x Eren

Prompt- Reader, Eren, and Levi get lost on an expedition. Both Eren and Levi like the reader and protect her while also fighting over her.

Harsh. That's how you would describe the world. Unforgivingly harsh. Although, the sky did look pretty, that was a plus in this hellish moment. Pain was constant, especially now, and all you wanted to do was be anywhere but there. You silently hoped someone would come save you. Taking a deep breathe and giving it you all, you screamed as loud as you could, hoping someone heard.

Levi's POV

I had already checked up on everyone's squad with only one left, mine. They were all there but I couldn't seem to find one person, Y/n. I had seen her at the beginning of the mission and a little during but now she has disappeared and I frantically searched for her while still trying to remain calm. She's probably just mixed in with the soldiers right? I asked around if people had seen her, everyone saying or shaking their head no. I went to the rest of my squad. Y/n was friends with them so there was a good chance they had looked for her and found her at some point, at least that was what I hoped.

"Hey have you seen Y/n?"

A chorus of 'Y/n's missing?' 'No.' and 'I'm not sure's echoed in response as I turned around to continue, Eren standing up as I did so. He chased me some and pulled my arm, my attention turning to him before I ripped my arm out of his grasp. He didn't seem fazed though and started to talk.

"If Y/n's missing I wanna help find her." he said firmly.

"Yeah whatever just don't get in my way." I said before walking away and continuing to look.

I was a little thankful for his help, it's possible I had missed something so an extra set of eyes couldn't hurt.

Eren and I had searched the entirety of camp and soon started to scout the surrounding area on horses. Y/n had practically vanished.

"Captain? Do you think that Y/n... that she's de-" Eren's voice was sad, his emotions very present in his voice before he was cut off.

"Of course not. Don't even say that." I snapped.

I was thinking that it was a possibility too, but no. She can't be dead. Not yet.

"Right I just think th-" Eren was cut off again, but this time it wasn't me, it was by a scream.

"AHHHH!"

Eren and I froze at the sound, our blood curdling because we both knew who it came from.

Eren's POV

Y/n. She was in danger. I heard her scream. Her pain filled voice calling out to anyone, desperate for help. Levi and I quickly took off, racing as fast as we could in the direction of the terrifying noise.

No ones POV

Some more screams and shouts were heard as they pushed the horses as fast as they could, both of the boys' hearts not being able to handle not knowing what was going on or if you were okay.

As soon as they found you Levi rushed into action, Eren freezing at the scene- his eyes going wide and his body in shock. You were in the hands and jaws of a titan and blood spilling from your leg was the most obvious injury that he could see from the distance. This is bad he thought.

Levi acted quickly, slicing the titans jaw and a hand as it came towards him, quickly securing you in his arms before taking off again. His gear gently helping him down as the titan fell behind him. He set you down as gently as possible, Eren rushing over with the horses.