20

It's dark, rain is pouring down heavily..

"Aish, Jungwon.. where are you living?" Ni-ki said to his soaking wet self.. "Why didn't I bring umbrella?" He asked himself.. He is wearing a simple white t-shirt, jogging pants and a comfy slippers.. "It's so cold.." He said while freezing.. "But, Hayami said my mom is dead.." He said.. "She also said that Lea is a crazy woman who're chasing for my love.." He thought for a while..

He keeps walking and walking on the same road until... "Ni-ki?" A familiar voice called... "Ni-ki is that you?" He spoke again.. "Yes.. It's me.. who are you?" He said not seeing the boy's face because of the dark.. "It's me.. Jungwon, Aish, you little kid.. why are you walking in the road in this time? You're soaked... does it means that you're walking here since the rain started?" He asked.. "What do you think?" Ni-ki said coldly.. "Oh you're right, by the way.. why are you walking here alone?" Jungwon asked.. "Im looking for you" Ni-ki said making Jungwon confused... "Me? why? I thought our friendship is over" He said.. "I think I need to know something" Ni-ki started.. "Wait a minute okay? My mom is asking me to buy something.. If you want, go inside the house first.. let's go.." Jungwon said while dragging Ni-ki inside...

"Oh, Jungw-- Ni-ki! It's been a while!" Jungwon's mom exclaimed.. "Ni-ki, she's my mom... Mrs. Yang" "Oh, uh- Hi Mrs. Yang?" Ni-ki greeted.. "I forgot, Jungwon told me your memory is loss.." She said.. "Mom, I will just buy what you need.. Just let Ni-ki stay here for some minutes... Or else he will be cold outside.." Jungwon said before leaving the house..

"So Ni-ki, do you have any news about your girlfriend?" Mrs. Yang asked.. "Who?" Ni-ki asked.. "HAHA you child, you only have one girlfriend, Choi Lea.. or else you're cheating huh.." She raised her brows.. "I thought Hayami was my girlfriend.." "What? Hayami? Isn't she the one who had a crush on you? Jungwon told me that.." "Im sorry Mrs. Yang, but I really cant remember anything, I cant just believe anyone now.." Ni-ki said.. "Im sorry, you may be suffering from that memory loss.. don't worry I will tell Jungwon to help you, since you guys are best friends.." She said while smiling..

"Mom, here's the ingredients.." Jungwon said while coming back home from outside . "Mom, Just call me if I need to come back home... I will just go to ni-ki's house.." Jungwon said.. "Okay son, take care of you two"

Jungwon and Ni-ki are now walking peacefully.. Jungwon's mom also told Ni-ki to change his clothes since he and Jungwon are in the same size.. (but Ni-ki is taller :> ) Minutes of walking, they arrived at Ni-ki's house..

"So, what now?" Jungwon asked.. "I need you to help me remember anything, and what is this?" Ni-ki said giving Jungwon the picture with the letter on the back.. "This is Lea's handwriting. "Jungwon said.. "Aaahh! I remember! She wrote it when you invited us here.." Jungwon smiled.. "Im glad you saw this, but she added some.." Jungwon started. "At the first part of the letter.--
" "As you can see she confessed through that picture.." Ni-ki said .. "Yep you're right" Jungwon said. " And at the second part, it's when she didnt attend class to be with you... Because you planned to visit your mother's grave and she wanted to come as your girlfriend" Jungwon explained.. "So she's my girlfriend? What about Hayami?" Ni-ki asked.. "Im note sure if you will believe me but she faked it" "What? Why? It's really confusing.. " Ni-ki said.. "You need to believe me, if not... youre believing in a lie." Jungwon said.. "Hayami likes you since youre planning to confess your feelings for Lea.." Jungwon said.. "She confessed first right? When we watched movie or played games on her room at their big house right? " Jungwon said.. "I dont know" Ni-ki replied.. "When she confessed, yoi two remained friend because you're not confessing to her.. But month later, you finally confessed and you two became a thing.." Jungwon said.. "So do you mean she's my girlfriend? Not Hayami?" Ni-ki asked.. "Yes.. and the day after you two started dating, she decided to rest.. she's tired because of her cancer... but she didnt die, we all know that she died but no.. I still have a communication with her.. She's in the states.." Jungwon said.. "So she ran away from me?" Ni-ki said.. "Noo, she didnt, Her parent's assistant brought her there to recover..."

"How about my parents?" Ni-ki asked.. "Your mom died.. because of her illness.. your father, you said that he left you and your mother.. You have a twin, named Konon, but your father brought her with him.." Jungwon said.. "Can you please bring me to them?" Ni-ki pleaded.. "But theyre in Japan" Jungwon said.. " okay okay, mom told me to go home.. now you should go sleep.." Jungwon said leaving the memoryless boy..

In the states, it's morning.. "Lea, are you done? Your friend is waiting for you, he said he's Jihoon... " Ms. Kang said.. "Here I amm" Lea said.. wearing her backpack.. "Hey there Jihoon.." She greeted.. "Bye Ms. Kang, Im leaving" She said and went inside Jihoon's car..

"Is she your mother?" Jihoon asked.. "Nope, she's my parents' assistant..my parents died since Im young.." She explained.. "Oh, sorry" Jihoon said.. "No need to apologize.. " She smiled..

After some minutes of driving...

"Hey Lea!" Ava greeted.. "Hi Ava!" She greeted back.. "Good Morning Lea.." Daniel said in Korean.. "Good morning" She said.. "Let's go inside?" Nicholas said .. "I'll come with you guyss" Ava said.. and locked arms with Lea.. "We have a good group of friends.. Im Handsome, Daniel is tall.. Ava is pretty and kind.. Lea is smart and pretty.. and Jihoon is. pftt-" Nicholas said and we laughed..
___________________

<WORD COUNT: 1023>

<KKEUT>

<CHAPTER ENDED>