Thirteen

"You're going to use all my hot water!" Jocelyn yelled as she knocked on the bathroom door.

Miles had been inside for the last 45 minutes after she offered him a quick shower to rid himself of the paint smears. Thankfully, she often bought men's clothing as her own oversized sleepwear so she gave him a wife beater and a pair of sweats to change into.

The shower finally stopped and Jocelyn knew she'd only have about 10 minutes of hot water to herself. He emerged from the bathroom, a cloud of steam following, and Jocelyn had to avert her eyes as they immediately trailed down his body.

"Sorry. I forget that some apartments limit water use." He grimaced before sitting next to her on the couch, a towel in his hand as he began drying his hair.

Jocelyn could smell her pink champagne soap on him.

"It's okay." She chirped before jumping from the couch as her body heated watching his arms flex. Scurrying into the bathroom, she let out a sigh as she tried to shake the deviant thoughts from her head.

Jocelyn wanted to take things slow, but her body clearly objected. Heat washed over her as she couldn't stop herself from swirled a fingertip around the nipple poking against her shirt.

The simple caress had her gasping and she slowly pulled the material from her body. Desire filled her belly as she watched herself in the mirror- a sudden eroticism sizzling down her spine before dulling to a beating pulse at her clit.

Her breathing shuttered and her stomach dipped as she grabbed her chest- the flesh heavy with arousal. A pinch across her nipples had her harshly biting at her bottom lip. Slowly sliding her hands down, she pulled the shorts from her body.

Once she was finally naked, she turned the shower on and stepped inside. She propped her left leg in the edge of the tub before allowing her hand to fall to her folds. Even as the water beat across her body she could feel her slick arousal dripping along her thighs.

A silent cry fell from her as she finally used her fingertip to teasing the pulsing button. Greed took over her actions as she used two fingers to rub her clit before trailing them down to dip inside.

Closing her eyes, she imagined Miles behind her, kissing along her spine. Her body shuttered and she leaned against the wall to keep her balance. As she curled her fingers to satisfy the deep ache within her, she allowed her other hand to begin pulling at her nipples.

"Miles...just like that, baby." She mumbled as she finger fucked herself faster.

The sound of her palm slapping her skin was masked by the water. She harshly bit her lip to keep herself quiet despite the pleasure that caused her knees to tremble and her toes to curl against the tub.

"Jocelyn? I left my phone on the counter. I'm just going to grab it, okay?" Miles voice echoed in the bathroom.

"Yes!" She cried before she could stop herself. The exclamation caused embarrassment to seed itself deep in her stomach and she quickly pulled her fingers from her pussy. "Y-yeah. That's fine."

The nervous stutter caused her to silently curse herself and she was thankful for the white curtain separating the two from view. Jocelyn listened closely for a sound before deciding he must have grabbed it as soon as she'd heard his voice.

She let out a sigh before closing her eyes to attempt to regain the ambience she'd previously had. As her mind conjured imagines of Miles between her legs, she ran her hand down her stomach before continuing her assault.

Jocelyn threw her head back, a low groan escaping as she curled her fingers each time she drove them deep within her pussy. Her hips followed her fingers motions and she let out harsh breathes as she approached climax.