41. Lovesick (First date?)

Jennie was delighted, she never thought her terrible day was going to transform into such a beautiful gift, but that was only because Lisa had such a heart of gold, "Lili you are always so kind, you really have a heart made of pure gold" Jennie said, Lisa looked at her with her dreamy brown eyes, "How don't be like this when you got my whole attention since the first time I saw you running to catch the elevator, and even if we started roughly, you showed me your inner self, you real self, when you really cared about me waiting for hours to get an interview, since that moment I felt admiration and maybe something more, you said it once maybe we are meant to be together, actually I'm looking forward a future by your side, I'm willing to make this work" Lisa said.

And Jennie couldn't stop smiling "I'm looking forward too, plus look at us, we are just perfect for each other, I think you are the part of me that was missing, so I'm not letting you go Manoban", Lisa laughed.

"Do you really have to go back to work?" Jennie asked, "Unfortunately, yes because the commercials are still on and we will start filming tomorrow, I need to check the sets, come with me Niniiiii" Lisa said
wiggling her eyebrows, and Jennie chuckled "I can't, it's supposed I'm sick, well actually I am", "Woah what?? Why you didn't tell me, do you want me to call my doctor?? He is really good" Lisa said all worried, Jennie chuckled again "I think I'm lovesick, you are the one to blame monkey" and she looked at Lisa in a seductive way "And you are the only one that can heal me, kiss me again Manoban".

Lisa was taken aback for Jennie's forwardness, but she took her in her arms and kissed her forehead, the tip of her nose and then she kissed her soft lips, she held Jennie closer, and the kiss got more intense after some minutes, Lisa cut it off to catch her breath and then she leaned and whispered to Jennie's ear "Are you feeling better now?, those words sent shivers all over Jennie's body, "I'm staring to feel better, but I may need full sessions before fully recover" Jennie smirked and just hugged Lisa so tight "Naughty Nini", Lisa whispered.

"Lili let's get dinner together, I'll cook something for you", Jennie said and kissed Lisa's cheek, "Sounds perfect, I'll bring something, a dessert maybe, just tell me what do you want ok?, I don't think I will take long, I'll let you know when I'm done" Lisa said while still holding Jennie.

"I'll walk you to your bike" Jennie said and held Lisa's hand, intertwining their fingers, "Your hand fits perfectly in mine" Lisa said and Jennie blushed, both girls walked out of the house together and Lisa got on her bike but before leave she said "Can I kiss you before I go?" Jennie found it so sweet and she just crashed Lisa's lips, kissing her passionately, "You can kiss me anytime, I don't care what people think, I only care about how we feel, maybe at work we need to keep it down, but out of that building you better kiss me all the time Manoban, or I'll fire you" Lisa smiled widely, "You wouldn't fire me, I'll convince you with my kisses" Lisa said and Jennie punched her arm.

Lisa left and Jennie came inside home, she was all hyper, "Uncle!!!", Mr. Jeong came running "What's wrong Jennie?? He said. "Uncle I think I'm in love, I do really think I'm falling" Jennie said, and Mr. Jeong smiled "Jen finally!!! it was time already, so are you both going to start dating now?, Jennie nodded, "That's great! she is such a sweet girl, I'm happy for both of you, plus I knew this was going to happen, eventually" Jennie smiled and blushed, "Uncle!!, OMG! how I'm going to tell this to my mum? Do you think she is going to freak out, what if she doesn't approve Lisa?" her face saddened,  "Jen, your mum just wants you happy, if Lisa makes you happy it will be enough for her, why don't you call her, later on not right now, and talk about this, even though it would be better if it was face to face" Mr. Jeong said, "She is coming back in two days, you are right uncle, I'll tell her when she is back, and I'll ask Lisa to keep it down till I talk about this with my mum, I want to be the one telling her, you know how people love to start rumours" he nodded.