Demetri: Cuddle Day

This was requested by @Angie_c_

Every weekend you and Demetri have a Cuddle Day as you both like to call it, basically it concluded of snacks preferably baking cookies, spa session which included of face masks which you actually got Demetri to agree to, and Doctor Who plus cuddles.

That day was today, you had recently texted Demetri the deets as always and decided to have the cuddle day at your house, your parents would be out for the weekend so it was the perfect opportunity.

You bought all the cookie dough, some chips and face masks needed for the occasion. You set up a little area on your bed with red LED lights since Demetri seemed to like the color and your TV set up for your Doctor Who marathon.

In less than an hour Demetri's mom dropped him off, as always he brought his backpack which consisted of homework, the occasional comics, and supply's.

It was pretty much something he did all the time just in case, it made him feel prepared at all times. With a knock on your door you raced down stairs and opened the door with a huge smile, excited to see your boyfriend.

"Well hello my little who" Demetri salutes you playfully.

"Hey, baby!" You say excitedly as you grab his hand and pull him inside.

Demetri smiles at the nickname he loves all to much, and it totally does not give him a bigger ego... pffttt.

"You can carry your bag up stairs love, I'll grab the stuff out the refrigerator" You say pressing a kiss to his cheek as you walk off leaving him to do his business.

He walks upstairs and places his bag neatly in the corner of your room on your chair, before walking back downstairs into the kitchen with you.

You place the three different options of cookie dough on the counter, "okay so which one?" You question before looking at Demetri.

He smiles cheekily "all of them" You both say before laughing at knowing each other so well.

He grabs some parchment paper and a pan while you open and roll out the dough into a perfect circle. Demetri walks behind you and wraps his arms around your waist giving you a hug from behind, resting his head on your shoulder.

You gently rest your head back into his chest as you finish pressing all the dough and setting them on the parchment paper before wrapping up all the in used dough in one bag.

"We should turn the oven on shouldn't we?" You joke as both you and Demetri sway back and forth, your hand on his arm around your waist.

"Well if my calculations are correct that is how you bake cookies" He says in a tone that states 'he's the smartest person in the world'.

"Okay smarty pants" You giggle as you turn around into his arms, resting your hands on his neck.

You both make eye contact, the feeling of your eyes staring into one another is like no other before. Your heart races and you almost don't even notice Demetri's lips placed on yours until you feel a spark.

You run your fingers through this hair gently as you deepen the kiss, this was definitely not on the list for cuddle day: no.... it was even better.

He grabs your thighs and gently places you onto the counter as your lips move in a faster motion both of his hands now tangled into your hair, messing it up as yours does the same. Taking your nails against his scalp causing him to let out a whimper almost.

You both pull away breathless, but none the less still keeping eye contact with one another before you place your lips on his again in a more of a sweet gentle kiss.

"We should put the bake in the oven" He says causing you to laugh at the mistake of words.

"Oh so we should put the bake in the oven?" You raise your eyebrows playfully.

"Pftt, wait technically speaking we are putting cookies in the oven to bake so they are baking" He spits out causing you to laugh, at the nonsense of words.

Demetri backs up a little for you to get down and turn the oven on along with placing the cookies in the oven and setting it on a timer for 15 minutes.

"All done- now face masks?" You smirk as you throw the face mask packets up in the air causing them to land on the counter surprisingly.

Demetri laughs at this antic as you grab his hand and lead him to sit on the bench to your kitchen table, you swing your legs over his and straddle his waist immediately shutting his laughter up causing you to giggle.

"Alright pick one" You say holding the face masks.

"That one" He says pointing to the cucumber themed/scented face mask.

"Nice pick" You say opening the packet gently being careful not to squeeze any of the stuff out.

Pulling the folded mask out you gently unfold it "okay close your eyes please" You say sweetly, Demetri closes his eyes and you place the mask on his skin causing him to jump at the coldness making you smile as you continue to spread out the sides on his skin smoothly.

"Can I do yours?" Demetri asks giving you puppy eyes causing you to cave before nodding your head.

You give him the face mask you want, already have opened it for him as he pulls it out. You arch your back a little before moving your hair out of your face and putting it in a low pony tail.

"Not usually the term i'd use but- hot" Demetri says out loud causing you to laugh.

You steady yourself on his lap as you close your eyes letting him apply the face mask on your face before smoothing out the sides as well just as you did.

You open your eyes and smile at Demetri's complexion "you look smexy" you half joke.

"Why thank you i do try" he says in a French accent causing you to giggle as you peck his lips quickly.

As if on cue the timer for the cookies go off "that's them" you say before hopping of Demetri's lap, turning the oven off and placing the cookies on the counter.

You set ten minutes on a timer for the face masks as you swoosh the cookies around trying to get them to cool down faster.

"Would you like some milk?" You ask Demetri as he nods, walking over to the fridge pulling out the milk and two cups.

Filling them up you place the carton back in the fridge before sliding a cup to Demetri and placing two cookies on each napkin for you both but just for right now.

By the time you had finished getting the cookies ready the timer for the face mask went off, you took both yours and Demetri's off before finishing your cookies and heading up stairs plopping down on your bed.

Demetri follows behind, wrapping his arms around your waist pulling you closer to his chest before placing a kiss onto your head.

"I love you bubs" He says gently, resting his chin on your head.

"I love you more" You comment as you relax into his chest with Doctor Who playing in the background.

The rest of the night concluded of endless amount of cuddles and kisses, that is until you both fell asleep as Doctor Who played softly in the background.

Man... cuddle days were always something with Demetri.

__________________________
This is a little A/n: but if you request by texting me personally I hate to inform you but I'm having trouble seeing my texts so I'm sorry for the delay if I don't see them!