I'm going where?

After that weird encounter I was looking for Lee. I saw her talking to Jace. "Hey." I touched her arm. She looked at me and sighed.

"What Belle?" She spat.

I flinched at her harsh tone. "You didn't wait for me."

"Yeah, because I didn't want to." She snapped.

"Rylee, don't do this." Jace scolded her.

"No. Shut up Jace. If she ever got in this I'd hate myself. Can you give us a minute?"

Jace sighed and walked away. Lee looked around and pulled me into an empty classroom.

I ripped my arm away from her. "What's going on!" I demanded.

She ran her han through her hair and sighed. "Belle." She said in a tone that I knew all too well.

"Why do I have a feeling that you're breaking up with me?" I held back tears.

"I'm sorry." She looked down.

"We just got back together. What about all those stuff you said? Was it a lie? Was everything a lie! You said you were happy to finally have me back and now your letting me go?! Your not even gonna try to fight for me?! Is this love or lust, Rylee!"

She slammed her fist on a desk she was near to. "Don't you dare doubt my love for you, Belle. I love you that's why I'm letting you go. I've done some bad things in my past. Things I'm not proud of. Things you can't know. I can't let you get involved. Belle, I'm a fucked up person. There's a lot you don't know about me. And I'm sorry it had to end like this."

"Lee, I don't care about your past. I won't judge you. Just tell me and we can get through this together. Why do you feel you have to carry everything on your shoulders? Stop trying to push me away! It won't work! Let me help you."

"You stupid girl. You're willing to risk everything for me?" She asked softly.

"Some people are worth fighting for. Just stop trying to push me away cause I'm not going anywhere."

She smiled an pulled me into a bone crushing hug. "What did I do to deserve someone amazing like you?"

I sighed in content as she kissed my forehead. "I'll never forgive myself if something happens to you." She whispered.

"So tell me about your past."

Her lips fell out in a straight line. "No."

I frowned. "Why?"

"The less you know, the better." She kissed the side of my head.

~~~~

"So that Leroy kid asked me out on a date." I told Lee when we were sitting with everyone at lunch.

Lee dropped her slice of pizza on the plate. She asked slowly "What did you say?"

"What?" Why was she behaving like this?

"What. Did. You. Say. Belle?" She said with a pause in between her words.

"I told him I have a girlfriend." I shrugged, not seeing the big deal.

"Does he know that its me?"

"Yeah, he asked if it was you and I said yes. Why? What's going on?"

All the blood drained from Lee's face. "Fuck." She muttered. "Fuck!" She hissed as she got up and left the table.

"What's that about?" Amber asked.

"I honestly have no idea." I shrugged.

~~~

Rylee

"Well if it isn't Rylee." Leroy clapped dramatically as I closed the classroom door he was in.

"How did you find me?" I clenched my fist.

"That's easy. Diamond." He smirked.

Diamond? The betrayal slapped me across my face. How could she?

"And that Annabelle is quite the looker, too." He laughed.

"The boys would love to have some alone time with her." He grinned.

"Leave her out to this! She has nothing to do with any of this. If you touch her, I'll kill you." I sneered.

"Haven't you killed enough people?" He cocked an eyebrow.

I changed the topic. "What do you want? Why are you here?"

"I'm here to take you back. I need my drug lord and personal assassinator by my side at all times. Did you think that you could escape me? You chose this life, you cannot run away from it."

~~~~

Sorry this on is so short as well. Not edited, so sorry.
I'm trying to make up for the 3 weeks I haven't posted anything ~ I'm sorry my lovelies. School has taken a toll on me and I'm going through some shit right now. But from now on I'll try to update at least once a day. Sounds good? This is the last chapter for the day ! See ya tomorrow.

What do you think about Leroy?

Do you think Belle made a good decision of risking her life to stay with Lee?

Do you want Lee to go with Leroy?