Chapter 40 - Counting Days in Azkaban

{Y/N's POV}

One week in Azkaban

I could feel darkness taking over me. I blamed everyone I loved for where I ended up. I had heard being in Azkaban is 90% boredom and 10% mind wracking, but to me, it seemed like 90% mind wracking and another 90% boredom. My blood boiled more as I blamed everyone for my fate. I blame Dumbledore for coming to the orphanage. I blamed Snape for not trying harder. I blamed Tom for making me fall for him. I blamed Ms. Feathers for being a jerk. I blamed the minister for not letting me get the chance to talk. I felt the need for revenge... and it was only week one.

Eight months in Azkaban

I was counting the days of how long I was in here. Where the hell was Tom? Is he even looking for me? I angrily screamed full of hate and loathe.

"Stupid, stupid," I said, glaring at the promise ring Tom gave me.

My anger slowly turned into sadness. Tears streamed down my face as I thought some more.

"It's all my fault," I said.

A scream built up in my chest and I screamed in frustration.

One and a half years in Azkaban

I wondered how Harry was doing. He must have been almost a year old now. I played scenarios about how differently I would've lived if I hadn't known Tom for time to pass by. It was more peaceful now. Being able to ignore other screams from other prisoners.

"I'm going to die here," I said to myself, smiling. "But at least I'm not dying a virgin," I said and laughed hysterically.

I smiled psychotically for a moment to myself and screamed.

Two years in Azkaban

I was desperate now. Harry must have been a year old now. I hated Tom for not looking for me. I hated everyone for forgetting about me. But most of all, I hated myself for thinking this way. Deep down, I knew I was thinking wrongly, but when you're chained in a dark room and it's constantly loud, you start to think differently.

"What?" I asked the pebble on the floor.

"Stop staring at me like that before I throw you outside to the dementors."

Yep, I was crazy. A crazy twenty-four year old woman talking to a pebble.

Suddenly, I heard a loud blast and screams. I sighed, annoyed of having to be interrupted from my thoughts.

"What the fuck could it be?" I said to the pebble.

There was another explosion. Only this time, it was in front of my cell. The pebble was blown away (literally).

"Haha. That's what you get, stupid pebble," I said, laughing.

(Clearly, Azkaban made Y/N loco)

"Y/N."

I looked up at the door and saw the one and only, Tom.

Blood boiled in me, but a sense of sadness flowed through me when I realized how much I missed him.

"Tom."

He pointed his wand at my chains and said a spell, but I was too tired to hear him.

"Stupid consciousness," I whispered before blacking out.

---

So, I know that the Weasley twins are a lot older than Harry in the books, but in my book, they're only a few months older than him. Ron is also around Harry and the Twins' age in this story and Molly is currently pregnant with Ginny. <3

Sincerely, tomriddleisswag.

🤎⌛️☕️

3/28/21