Chapter 38: Let Me Protect You (VI)

Clyde's revenge happened faster than Shang Ke had imagined. Not even half a month after the party, Mr. Ferrg was fired from his company for an unknown reason. Then, Mrs. Ferrg's flower bed was ruined. Following that, Shang Ke and Feng Juan's bikes were stolen, and they would lose other items frequently.

Not long after, that bastard Clyde appeared in front of them and proudly flaunted his "glorious achievements," before telling them that, so long as they accompanied him for a few nights, he would let them off. However, in the end he and his pack of rogues were once again beaten up by Feng Juan. Feng Juan did not worry about them calling the police. They would lose quite a bit of face if anyone heard about a couple of older boys being beaten up by a small, twelve year old boy.

"He really has too much time," Shang Ke said.

"Then let's give him something to do," Feng Juan replied.

Thus, the two of them worked together and posted that collection of "nude pictures" on the campus site where Clyde attended, Facebook, as well as all sorts of public websites. However, they only made the images of Clyde with adult women public, wrapping up the minor ones and sending them to the police. This was the so-called nothing would happen if they didn't do anything, but once they did they would use all of their effort.

They believed that Clyde would not have the energy to come disturb them for a long time. As for their family's income, Shang Ke and Feng Juan did not worry. Besides the government subsidy, they also relied on street performances, wrote some small programs, designed websites, and did other similar odd jobs. Thus, they had a small pile of money.

Besides, the Ferrg couple was optimistic, and they quickly cheered themselves up and once again started new jobs.

"Have you still not found out who it was?" At the Star Technology Company office, a middle aged man glared with anger at the technician sitting in front of a computer.

"Mr. Corson, they are a pretty skilled hacker, and did not leave behind any traces." The technician continued with confidence, "However, please be at ease sir. So long as he reappears, we can surely find his trail."

Corson fell into thought for a moment, then asked the assistant beside him, "Do you know who Clyde has offended recently?"

This question was really was too difficult for the assistant. Clyde offended people pretty much every day...

He considered for a moment before replying, "I am not completely sure who he has offended recently, but I heard that he gave a few people a lesson some time ago."

"Who did he teach a lesson?"

"The Weinmann family's youngest son, his classmate Jerry, and two middle school students."

Darkness flashed through Corson's eyes and he ordered him, "Send some people to play with them. If that person is among them, then he will definitely do something again."

That night, Feng Juan carried a bag of fruit and waited at the entrance of an alley for Shang Ke.

Right at this moment, five to six well-built men suddenly appeared. They rushed up to Feng Juan and attacked him without a word.

These people were all trained, and no matter whether it was build or power, their levels were all above Feng Juan's. After all, Feng Juan was still a twelve year old boy. He fought with his all for a couple minutes, but still suffered a defeat and was forcefully carried away.

When Shang Ke arrived at their meeting spot and saw the scattered fruits on the ground, his expression changed.

He immediately took his phone out and opened the tracking system, but Feng Juan's phone's signal disappeared midway. He cursed in a low voice, then rushed home and opened his laptop. He opened a city map, and used that area's surveillance systems to crazily search for Feng Juan's tracks.